Reloading EverythingRepackboxWidenersTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationLoad DataSnyders JerkyLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2
Page 361 of 361 FirstFirst ... 261311351352353354355356357358359360361
Results 7,201 to 7,208 of 7208

Thread: Making that Bullet Collator

Quote Originally Posted by calgarysparky View Post
    I will. Lots of mods already due to the step file being out. At this time I can only see 2 items that would make the printer better, a slimmer front shroud and a relocate of the spool holder.
    Did you get the enclosure panels?

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerR View Post
    Did you get the enclosure panels?
    No, at $170 USD I can have acrylic panels cut cheaper and they will be clear vs their aluminum ones.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarysparky View Post
    No, at $170 USD I can have acrylic panels cut cheaper and they will be clear vs their aluminum ones.
    On the link i sent it shows $120, but makes sense If you already have it and they want to charge $170 for adding them. I didn't notice the side plates were aluminum till you said it.

Boolit Mold
    Yep, that checks all my marks for a new printer: high temp for nylon, enclosure, coreXY, large, and fast. Thanks! I'm probably going to order it. Wish I got in on the intro offer but it still is way cheaper than a Prusa. I'm interested in shooting a larger nozzle to see how fast I can print.

I sell processed brass I pick up as an RO at major matches. I generally pick up ~5g bucket per match and it just helps offset shooting costs. It generally is mostly 9mm but I pick it all up (40S&W, 45ACP, 38 SC, etc...). I wet tumble, roll size, and now decap!

Cheers,
    Toby

Boolit Mold
    Hey everyone, I've been lurking for a couple months and just want to say how much I appreciate all the work put into this. I've completed 2 collators for the most part. Just working on plumbing them into the press.

I haven't come across any proximity sensor placement for a case feed down at by the press similar to the drop tube setup for bullets. Seems like most put it up on the main body of the collator, usually I'd go that route but I went with time delay that Kausit came up with so having it down low would give room to fill the tube with the time delay. I'm using a lee 6000 press, I may have to dip my toes into Fusion 360 to come up with a mount for the proximity sensor. Just wondering if anyone has done this yet and I just missed it.

Again this thread has been amazing to read through! Got me into the 3d printing world while making reloading even more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdkenned360 View Post
    Hey everyone, I've been lurking for a couple months and just want to say how much I appreciate all the work put into this. I've completed 2 collators for the most part. Just working on plumbing them into the press.

I haven't come across any proximity sensor placement for a case feed down at by the press similar to the drop tube setup for bullets. Seems like most put it up on the main body of the collator, usually I'd go that route but I went with time delay that Kausit came up with so having it down low would give room to fill the tube with the time delay. I'm using a lee 6000 press, I may have to dip my toes into Fusion 360 to come up with a mount for the proximity sensor. Just wondering if anyone has done this yet and I just missed it.

Again this thread has been amazing to read through! Got me into the 3d printing world while making reloading even more fun.
    That is how I run my case feeder. regular drop tube, with the Dillon_Drop_Tube_Adapter that goes to the dillon case adapters.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by tdogg View Post
    Yep, that checks all my marks for a new printer: high temp for nylon, enclosure, coreXY, large, and fast. Thanks! I'm probably going to order it. Wish I got in on the intro offer but it still is way cheaper than a Prusa. I'm interested in shooting a larger nozzle to see how fast I can print.

I sell processed brass I pick up as an RO at major matches. I generally pick up ~5g bucket per match and it just helps offset shooting costs. It generally is mostly 9mm but I pick it all up (40S&W, 45ACP, 38 SC, etc...). I wet tumble, roll size, and now decap!

Cheers,
    Toby
    I got in at the very beginning, they had a slight whoops and there was an extra $50 off. Paid $449 for mine. Can never go wrong at that price. I've been running sovol printers for 2 years now and you just can't beat the bang for the buck. And I haven't had any issues with them.

Boolit Bub
    Toby, let me know which motor you decide to go with because I am doing the exact same thing right now. Printing a Mongo for case feeding for .45acp into my decapper and then I'd like a clean version for my roll sizer.

Page 361 of 361 FirstFirst ... 261311351352353354355356357358359360361