Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2RepackboxTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationADvertise hereMidSouth Shooters Supply

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 478788899091929394959697
Results 1,921 to 1,927 of 1927

Thread: Making that Bullet Collator

Boolit Mold
    Going to try the APP files out also (got an idle printer). What's the difference in the drop tube adapter and connectors, primarily offset adapter #4?

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by djinnpb View Post
    Going to try the APP files out also (got an idle printer). What's the difference in the drop tube adapter and connectors, primarily offset adapter #4?
    You may want to go back to page 79 and read up from there. All of the APP stuff was discussed.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerR View Post
    You may want to go back to page 79 and read up from there. All of the APP stuff was discussed.
    /me flips blonde hair. Thanks! I swore I ran through those but I clearly missed it. Good save!

Boolit Buddy
    Here is a little preview of my progress so far:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	feeddies.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	270436

Quote Originally Posted by TylerR View Post
    Here is a little preview of my progress so far:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	feeddies.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	270436
    Drool!

I'm interested.....and that's an understatement!.....but I have one problem. I'm so stinking slow with my projects that it'll be Christmas by the time I get there.

Tonight I did finally get a bullet flipping plate printed for my .223 bullet project, it took me as long to adjust it and fine tune my proximity sensor stuff as to print it....but finally got it adjusted to work at a pretty good clip. Below, the video shows how long it took to fill the tube and turn off automatically......bullet flipper works quite well.....the loudest thing is the little motor. Really like that motor.

I wish I could say I got the tube to the press figured out....but I don't.....molasses my middle name anymore.

BTW, what's the green mark on the flipping plate and base? When I got the plate just right, I took a dremel cut off blade and cut a slit across the intersection.....heated up a wood burner pencil and fed and melted a piece of green filament into the slit separately on each side, and cleaned it up.....if the line is straight the adjustment for .223 is perfect. Simple, but it works for me.

Oh! Another BTW. Notice the thing stuck into the sprung knocker. I found I don't need that noisey thing without the radial troughs. Even the ribs TylerR designed on the bullet plate aren't moving any bullets top side....they stay down in the bottom until they fall in a hole. I like that a lot!.........and it empties to the last bullet very fast.
    Last edited by GWS; Yesterday at 11:27 PM.

Nice job GWS. That thing is cruising

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 478788899091929394959697