Graf & SonsADvertise hereStainLess Steel MediaTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRotoMetals2

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: Making that Bullet Collator

I saw some maker geeks stuff when I was at FRY's today. Im just using the 3dmars stuff currently off amazon.

I figured out the housing question I asked earlier lol not enough coffee at the time of my last post.

Quote Originally Posted by Handloader109 View Post
    Yep, I printed the double sided turning plate last night and put in fridge as I went to bed. Was stuck solid. Slid of this morning. BTW, you'd think a pane of glass would be fairly consistent right? wrong. I cut two pieces for my printer out of a very large broken piece we hadn't discarded and they are different enough I have to level bed when I swap. Don't forget to do that when you take off anyway.

And I think I should give you guys a heads up. Don't know who you are buying filament from. But AVOID Maker Geeks like the plague! I was wanting to try them as they are only a couple of hours from me in Springfield, MO and all US made. A very large variety of PLA and PETG. Several different qualities/grades and bunches of color. But ZERO stock I guess. The internet stock is NOT actual. Ordered a couple of rolls on April 1st and still haven't seen the first roll, or tracking number. This is after three different Customer service discussions and guarantees that yes, this is in stock and will ship tomorrow. Buyer beware.....

Oh, and they charged me for order up front......
    Unfortunately, they have that reputation around the 3D printer groups ... Sorry man that sux. Just took back 3 rolls of Inland PLA to Microcenter as I tried for 2 days to get good prints - never adhered right to 80% of my bed. Got a new roll of Hatchbox back in - slapped it on and viola ... perfect - 1st go ... anyhow - they gave me a ration of it ... when I took back a 99.5% full spool - as OPEN consumeable. Had to ***** to a manager but they refunded it all. Meh ...

wait, did I miss a double sided plate file somewhere?

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526