Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2StainLess Steel Media
ADvertise hereInline FabricationLee PrecisionGraf & Sons

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Midway USA Free Hazmat over $150 code FREE0218HAZ on select powders

  1. #1
    Boolit Buddy AlexAkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Umea
    Posts
    57

    Midway USA Free Hazmat over $150 code FREE0218HAZ on select powders

    None of the powders listed I know enough to go crazy over but take a look.

    https://www.midwayusa.com/promo/0218...wders-nohazmat






    AlexAkai

  2. #2
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    71

  3. #3
    Boolit Master gnostic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    Posts
    298
    I was there yesterday to by 380 cases and they wanted $9 to ship 500 cases that weighed a little over three pounds. They can stuff their cases where the sun don't shine...

  4. #4
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by gnostic View Post
    I was there yesterday to by 380 cases and they wanted $9 to ship 500 cases that weighed a little over three pounds. They can stuff their cases where the sun don't shine...
    I ship woodworking items all the time, $9 for a 4# package doesn't seem out of line. Distance matters a lot.

  5. #5
    Boolit Master gnostic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by str8wal View Post
    I ship woodworking items all the time, $9 for a 4# package doesn't seem out of line. Distance matters a lot.
    I think Midway offers $4.99 shipping on under 5lbs, I can always be wrong. The cases cost $30 so $9 seemed expensive.

  6. #6
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by gnostic View Post
    I think Midway offers $4.99 shipping on under 5lbs, I can always be wrong. The cases cost $30 so $9 seemed expensive.
    Understood. I wait until I have a few items in my cart before I place an order so I can get the best bang for my shipping buck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check