Load DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Lee Precision
WidenersReloading EverythingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One piece polymer lowers

I feel that a mention should be made of the selector switch installation on these lowers. It is a blind hole for the detent; once it is in there, it might not ever come out.
    So make sure you get the trigger in that you want BEFORE installing the selector.
    Thomas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholst55 View Post
    If you own a .300 BO and a .223 AR, devise a means of POSITIVELY IDENTIFYING your .300 BO mags. It does really strange things to the bullet/boolit when you fire a .308 down a .224 bore. I've seen too many incidents of that to ignore the problem. Somebody gets in a hurry and grabs the wrong loaded mag. The cartridge will chamber and the bolt will lock. The rifle will fire, too! Bad news, all told.
    I have seen some crazy stuff with brass I buy. Love seeing when people fire a 9mm in a 40sw, or 40sw in a 45acp. As far as the 300bo out of a 223...thats a bad bad day for sure.

Boolit Mold
    These look cool.

I've built my last one. I had to fit it a bit but there is ZERO play betwixt the upper and lower. This one is 7.62x39 with a bullet proof Weaver K4.

Vendor Sponsor

Texas By God not to steer the thread but you got me curious as to what my 10.5" 300BO weighed after it is all finished. Magpul Gen II sights, Magpul sling, 30rds of 220gr subsonic, 7lbs 14.4oz pretty pleased with the end result.

Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

That one looks very handy, Doug Guy. I haven’t weighed this one yet. It won’t be as light as my BO due to the steel scope and the ff forend. Are you shooting cast in that pistol?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    Popper- it's a cheapie from Primary Arms but it's true and solid as a rock so far.

TbG, is the LGS selling these lowers happens to be in Houston? you mentioned Primary Arms

Sig556r- I did order those from Primary. Local as in “down the Trinity River” local

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    That one looks very handy, Doug Guy. I haven’t weighed this one yet. It won’t be as light as my BO due to the steel scope and the ff forend. Are you shooting cast in that pistol?
    No sir, that is my last piece of storm prep, assemble, proof it, sight it, load it and park it in the ready spot where it will sit and hopefully never be called to duty.. It's for looters, thugs and drive bys which seem to permeate the landscape in the wake of a disaster.

Whatever is heavy weight and subsonic at wallyworld is what fills the mags.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Quote Originally Posted by DougGuy View Post
    No sir, that is my last piece of storm prep, assemble, proof it, sight it, load it and park it in the ready spot where it will sit and hopefully never be called to duty.. It's for looters, thugs and drive bys which seem to permeate the landscape in the wake of a disaster.

Whatever is heavy weight and subsonic at wallyworld is what fills the mags.
    Gotcha. I live on the farm so mine is stoked with whatever jacketed supersonic I have loaded. It’s set up for grab and go as well. If this one shoots cheap ammo well, I will only reload hunting ammo when needed.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123