RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingInline FabricationWideners
Lee PrecisionADvertise hereRepackbox

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 282

Thread: CLOSED - Mihec 45-70 "Keith styled" 400 gr HP SWC

  1. #61
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Whittler View Post
    Will this hp mold come with blank pins for solid bullet?
    Yes Sir, one set of the pins will serve as a blank. Are you ready for me to add you?

  2. #62
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    S W Louisiana
    Posts
    277
    I'm in for (1) 2 cav brass, HP with pins, .462 dia., gas check base. rockyert68 at yahoo dot com
    Last edited by Iron Whittler; 03-18-2018 at 01:05 PM. Reason: add email add.

  3. #63
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Whittler View Post
    I'm in for (1) 2 cav brass, HP with pins, .462 dia., gas check base. rockyert68 at yahoo dot com
    Thanks Iron Whittler, I've got you on the list!

  4. #64
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,368
    Only need 4 more to put this into LAST CALL....

  5. #65
    Boolit Master
    fivegunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    LOWELL Michigan
    Posts
    596

    45/70 boolet

    Hi, please put me in for a 4 cavity brass , gas checked , all pins, .462 dia. fivegunner -at- sbcglobal- dot- net

  6. #66
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,368
    Quote Originally Posted by fivegunner View Post
    Hi, please put me in for a 4 cavity brass , gas checked , all pins, .462 dia. fivegunner -at- sbcglobal- dot- net
    Hi fivergunner, the 4 cav is only offered as a solid mold vs the 2 cav is available in HP. Which would you prefer?

    Thanks,

    LH

  7. #67
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Baldwin Co, across bay from Mobile, AL
    Posts
    852
    I just found this thread with group buy - I'm interested, but what is the expected time frame for delivery of mold? I know it's impossible to predict the exact time, just general time frame - weeks, months?

    For a 2 cavity HP mold, .460 diameter with lube grooves and flat base (gas check ok) - with handles - what would be the total cost including shipping? I understand this will come with two sets of pins, one for HP, and one for solid nose - is that correct?

    I've never had a brass mold, and have been making do with Lee aluminum molds and think it just might be time to treat myself to a high quality mold.

    Sorry I missed if this info has been posted in this thread.

    Ken H>
    Last edited by KenH; 03-28-2018 at 12:45 PM.

  8. #68
    Boolit Master
    fivegunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    LOWELL Michigan
    Posts
    596
    Hi, sorry for not looking at the first page well enough , at this time I would like to cancel out of this group buy . thanks for putting it on .

  9. #69
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,368
    Quote Originally Posted by KenH View Post
    I just found this thread with group buy - I'm interested, but what is the expected time frame for delivery of mold? I know it's impossible to predict the exact time, just general time frame - weeks, months?

    For a 2 cavity HP mold, .460 diameter with lube grooves and flat base (gas check ok) - with handles - what would be the total cost including shipping? I understand this will come with two sets of pins, one for HP, and one for solid nose - is that correct?

    I've never had a brass mold, and have been making do with Lee aluminum molds and think it just might be time to treat myself to a high quality mold.

    Sorry I missed if this info has been posted in this thread.

    Ken H>
    Hi Ken,

    The cost will be about $100 for the mold and $25 for each of the handles. Shipping is included. It's hard to estimate time, but I would say 2 months from now we could be casting.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  10. #70
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Baldwin Co, across bay from Mobile, AL
    Posts
    852
    OK, let's go for this.

    sailingtoo @ gmail dot com .460 HP flat base, with all pins AND HANDLES

    I've never used a brass mold and looking forward to playing with it.

  11. #71
    Boolit Buddy zymguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Ely MN. (bwcaw)
    Posts
    480
    462 flat base brass all pins
    zymguy at g mail dot com

  12. #72
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,368
    Quote Originally Posted by KenH View Post
    OK, let's go for this.

    sailingtoo @ gmail dot com .460 HP flat base, with all pins AND HANDLES

    I've never used a brass mold and looking forward to playing with it.
    Thanks Sir, you will love the brass mold, especially MPs! Aluminum molds are nice but the durability and precision are in a brass mold.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  13. #73
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,368
    Quote Originally Posted by zymguy View Post
    462 flat base brass all pins
    zymguy at g mail dot com
    Thanks zymguy, I've added you to the list!

    LH

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  14. #74
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,368
    2 more molds and this one goes into last call!!! If you have been watching this one, now is the time...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  15. #75
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,368
    Looking for 2 more casters... ya know this would work for 450 or a really big 460 boolit...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  16. #76
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,368
    Bump...

  17. #77
    Boolit Grand Master

    Beagle333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    Posts
    5,319
    I'm in the other two 45-70 buys, so I would like to withdraw from this one please. It looks like a great boolit, but I can only try so many new ones at once.
    Happy shooting!
    Chuck.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

  18. #78
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,368
    Thanks Chuck for the heads up, no problem, and I'm sure we will see you again on some of the others...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle333 View Post
    I'm in the other two 45-70 buys, so I would like to withdraw from this one please. It looks like a great boolit, but I can only try so many new ones at once.
    Happy shooting!
    Chuck.

  19. #79
    Boolit Buddy GoodAlloy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    173
    Guys hate to do it but please remove me from this buy.
    I had a friend give me an noe that will serve my needs and figure that I donít need 2 molds so similar.
    Thanks

  20. #80
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,368
    I've removed you for the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodAlloy View Post
    Guys hate to do it but please remove me from this buy.
    I had a friend give me an noe that will serve my needs and figure that I don’t need 2 molds so similar.
    Thanks

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check