Titan ReloadingRepackboxSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything Wideners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayer request

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Prayer request

I have been having chest pain on and off for about 2 weeks . Been steady yesterday and last night , didn't get any sleep . I'm at the shop but my son is coming in on his day off . I'm going to the emergency room , if you can mention me in your prayers . Thank you .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Our heavenly Father our dear brother Charlie is in need of Your comfort and guidance as he faces what seems to be health trouble. We ask that You will keep Charlie safe and give him a Doctor who will be quick to aid him and give him the treatment needed. Father we are all so weak and needy and know that without You we are nothing, Our being exists in You and You alone. May You Look upon Charlie in his time of distress. Amen.

Boolit Master

Amen and prayers sent up for you
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Quote Originally Posted by USMC87 View Post
    Our heavenly Father our dear brother Charlie is in need of Your comfort and guidance as he faces what seems to be health trouble. We ask that You will keep Charlie safe and give him a Doctor who will be quick to aid him and give him the treatment needed. Father we are all so weak and needy and know that without You we are nothing, Our being exists in You and You alone. May You Look upon Charlie in his time of distress. Amen.
    Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Banned

Praying for you
    For a full restoration of your health

Boolit Master

Go now! with our prayers...
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC87 View Post
    This^
    Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord protect and heal my brother Charlie. You have all authority on heaven and earth and are the only source of healing. Lord pore your grace and mercy on a stubborn child who we need here to lift up Jesus name.
    In Jesus name we pray
    Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Just got off the phone with Charlie....the ticker is good...his chest pains are related to a lung infection. He still needs our prayers but if he does what the doctors tell him to due....he can be difficult in that area...he will be fine with time and meds.....God bless Charlie and hold him in the palms of his hands....AMEN......Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

YOU AND YOURS HAVE SURELY BEEN ADDED TO OUR PRAYERS!!! Many times, in my short tenure om this forum, I have read of your good wishes for others; it seems very fitting, at the least, that request for His intervention be to you, in your time of need. (Not knowing your symptoms, and wishing nothing but the best for you, I understand that Gall Bladder attacks very much resemble heart attacks. Regardless, I am most happy you're getting it checked out, and -- if it was me -- I'd already have taken three regular (not coated) aspirins!)
    BEST!
    geo

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Paul , you , me and Charlie have a horrible habit of ignoring doctors let's all pray this time Charlie minds his doctor and takes care of himself. My Bible says test not the Lord your God. When the Lord is using that doctor and we ignore him who are we really ignoring?

Boolit Master
    SEE PRAYERS DO WORK AND HEAL. GOD BLESS you CHARLIE.

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent, for every bodies sake please do as the Doctor says.
    jim

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'm back , I'm good . I'm not going to bore you with all the details but 3 or so weeks ago came up with pneumonia . Got bad enough I went to the doctor . Got steroids , doxycycline and a couple others . I take 5 'regular' medications a day . Back doctor had put me on 300 mg of gabapentin 3 times a day . Got to hurtin bad in 3 or 4 days with black stool, went back to my doctor last Tuesday and they added levofloxacin .

Was hurtin real bad all weekend , no sleep . Went to open the shop this morning and knew I wouldn't make the day . Hospital ran ekg , x rays several tests . Diagnoses was taking too much different medication and had acid reflux , lungs are partially deflated and unable to expand with the walls of my lungs infected . They redid my medicine .

I'm ok , probably take a few days to get right but am better . I thank all who gave prayer , our Lord is the creator of all life and the great physician . Not even a sparrow falls but that he does not know . I appreciate all my friends here more than they know .

Thank you
    Charlie
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Amen!
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Thank you lord for watching over your flock here - Praying for your return to good health soon
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

In Remembrance

Continuing prayers.

Boolit Master

Amen Charlie, God is good all the time.

Boolit Master

God be praised
    GET WELL!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast