Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingRepackbox
Wideners RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've designed a left side completed round ejector for my Lee Value Turret

Boolit Buddy
    A 3D printer file would be great. I made a drop on cam that just sits around the dies to replace the wire. Put up a new video that shows it in operation.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by TNsailorman View Post
    Just saw this for the first time. Great job and use of the old noodle. james
    Thanks!

Might as well add a picture of my attempt. As mentioned earlier made from assorted bits of aluminium that I have. The top plate was originally held under the two top bolts, but I found that the extra height from the plate raised the primer mounting a bit and it may have caused problems with the primer feed thingy. The "cam" plate has an additional piece bolted on because when I cut the plate I misjudged the amount needed to operate the lever arm and cut too much off!! The bottom of the lever has a small piece of angle bolted to it because the arm actually needs to move over to the right a bit to line up with the boolit so the angle gives a decent contact area. It also lets me adjust the angle where it contacts the boolit. I stuck a piece of foam onto the face of it 'cos it really hits the boolit with a bit of force!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flipper 2a.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	215770

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by dikman View Post
    Might as well add a picture of my attempt. As mentioned earlier made from assorted bits of aluminium that I have. The top plate was originally held under the two top bolts, but I found that the extra height from the plate raised the primer mounting a bit and it may have caused problems with the primer feed thingy. The "cam" plate has an additional piece bolted on because when I cut the plate I misjudged the amount needed to operate the lever arm and cut too much off!! The bottom of the lever has a small piece of angle bolted to it because the arm actually needs to move over to the right a bit to line up with the boolit so the angle gives a decent contact area. It also lets me adjust the angle where it contacts the boolit. I stuck a piece of foam onto the face of it 'cos it really hits the boolit with a bit of force!!

Name:	flipper 2a.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	215770
    I designed a cam that sits on top of the die locking nuts. It can be lifted off easily to adjust dies.

Name:	IMG_20180305_222518_708.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	215837Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180305_221943_131.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	215836
    Last edited by ichthyo; 03-06-2018 at 12:29 AM.

Good idea, I like it.

Boolit Master
    BRAVO GENTLEMEN!!! I love to great new idea's grow and mature! Love the creativity displayed here!
    My hero's have always been Cowboys!

I really must get around to learning how to design stuff for 3D printing, that cam piece would be a perfect candidate for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12