Load DataInline FabricationSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
Titan ReloadingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Lee Precision RotoMetals2
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: USA 1 SHOT Pistol Brace

Boolit Grand Master
    Nevertheless, one inch at fifty with a 1911 is not anything that is talked about by those who make them, even for the target trade. Those who know regard it as not something they can produce.

Back to the 1 Shot the ATF backed off on using the Sig Brace from the shoulder as there was no way to enforce it. Last letter I saw posted here said they had reviewed their earlier decision and dismissed it as unenforceable, and therefore not practical to include in the advisory.

1Shot is more of the same except it is not even attached to the gun. Effectively if you took a 15" piece of 2x4 and made a pocket on the end to locate a pistol and had no other attachment it would be the same thing.. The device is well below the "attached to the gun" threshold and even below the Sig Brace in that respect as well so as to not even be close to violating the law.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

I just got a second model to test and it is for my G21SF. Hope to shoot it tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

The Forrest Service closed our range because it is in the "Burn Area" from that fire that came thru here so I haven't been able to shoot much lately.

Going to the SB Range tomorrow.
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234