WidenersRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionReloading Everything
Load DataInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky

Thread: WTS Lee push through sizers, Lee c frame with automatic bullet feeder for sizing

Boolit Master

WTS Lee push through sizers, Lee c frame with automatic bullet feeder for sizing

EDITED to correct title.

I have replaced all my Lee sizers with NOE bushings and a star sizer so I am getting rid of them. All of them are as they were from the factory with the exception of the one marked 457- I bought that one second hand and the owner advised he had opened it to 0.460. From what I recall it gave me resizes fairly close to 0.4595.

The dies are as follows:

0.457 (0.460ish)

The push rods are included with each. They have been used and will show light wear and very light surface rust (really just discoloration) on the exterior. Each has a Lee brand lock ring included. Can you really call it a lock ring if it doesn't lock? Regardless they are included.

I would like to sell all of them for $100 TYD, but if I do not get any takers on the whole package I will split them up, but shipping will be additional (at cost).

Second up is something I have not had a chance to use, but the owner did show me a video of it in operation and it was pretty sharp. This is a Lee C-frame press with a Lee bullet feeder dolled up to automatically feed 9mms and resize them. There is some light surface rust on two exposed metal parts of the feeder but the press is in perfect shape. This was not my creation and while I intended to use it, I never did as I ended up moving and building a much larger reloading space.

It includes a 356 push through die.

I will do $60 TYD for this.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    See pm on entire package will get info when I get home

Boolit Master
    Spf to Preacher Jim.