Titan ReloadingLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingWidenersPBcastco
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trigger 4 AR15

I put a Velocity trigger in mine and absolutely love it.

Banned

there far from perfect but well worth the 30 bucks or so they sell them for. Basicly a milspec trigger that's been honed and cleaned up for us "NON GUNSMITHS" that wont attempt it ourselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric88 View Post
    For a trigger that is a decent step up from mil-spec but not super expensive, ALG makes some solid triggers. I believe they are a sister company to Giessele, but can't recall offhand for sure.

Never tried the PSA trigger. Maybe I'll have to give it a go.

Boolit Master

I added a CMC drop in trigger single stage 3 1/2lb to my lower, made a huge difference for me.

Boolit Buddy
    I have one AR with an ALG Combat trigger (ACT) and 2 with the PSA EPT. I like both and they feel the same to me.

Boolit Master
    I'm amazed at all the people posting answers without even knowing what your goals are with the new trigger. Like you said, there are a ton of different triggers available and they're all different, addressing different goals.

Do you want to turn this into a hardcore target rifle? Do you want to keep it as a trail gun and maintain a mil-spec pull weight, but without the grittiness and slop of a bargain mil-spec? Somewhere in between?

If you can give a little more info on your ultimate goal, then you'll probably get much better responses that aren't all over the map.

Quote Originally Posted by sundog View Post
    Rock River National Match and Varmint are both very good 2-stage triggers - my favorites.

I recently installed a PSA 2-stage nickel boron in a new Anderson lower. It feels really good, but has not yet been shot.
    I vote this also because i have experience with it. VERY good trigger for the money. I would put one in my bolt gun if i could. I used single stage triggers all my life. But i can't for the life of me figure out why they are not used in more applications. Such as bolt action and single shots. I love the feeling of the preload. Then the BANG when you give the slight extra squeeze. It's almost like a set trigger on a Hawkens rifle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12