RepackboxSnyders JerkyInline FabricationLoad Data
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Wideners Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going through a storm...

Boolit Man

Going through a storm...

I'm going through a pretty bad patch right now guys. I'm a Christian and believe whole heartedly that God can help me through it, but it's hard right now. I also believe in the power of prayer so any you offer up are appreciated.

I'm very thankful to have found this sub forum.

Kris.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord Wagnerwerks is in a hard time right now . Be with him and provide guidance , strength and insight . Help him deal with this trouble . Thank you for all you do in our lives . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Care to elaborate? It’s also fine if you don’t want to do so.

Psalm 34:17-18 reminds us that the Lord hears the cries of His people, He is near to the broken hearted, and He rescues those who’s spirits are crushed. I’ll be praying for you along those lines.
    I serve Jesus exclusively...do you?

.45-70 Marlin 1895 GBL
    .30-06 Win. M70

I finally obtained a feedback post!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...80#post4182480

Boolit Master

Jesus promised to never leave or forsake you Kris. Talk to him often and be thankful for your salvation always. He will walk with you through this trial. Discouragement is our enemy's universal weapon but he cannot steal your faith and hope in Jesus Christ. I will pray for and with you, strength for today and Hope for tomorrow. Welcome to the chapel.
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Boolit Master
    Welcom!!! we will assuredly lift you up in prayer!
    I don't know if this is relavent? as I read your post this scripture came to me.

John 6:63New Living Translation (NLT)

63 The Spirit alone gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Many times we lean to hard on our understanding and fail to put our faith in the lord.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Man
    Thanks guys. My wife and I are going through the ringer. The past is rough to forget and honestly, though we we're regularly at a Bible believing church, I have failed to take my role as the spiritual leader seriously for too long. Pride and comfort set a trap that I fell into and my marriage is suffering for it. In know God will never let us have anything we can't handle, but it may be a bit before I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can say, the last three months have not seen a day without a Bible in my hands.

This has been my go to passage.

12 Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. 14 But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. 15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

It means a lot more when you looking at the log in your own eye.

Boolit Master

Draw close to the Lord remembering now is a time your faith muscle will be strengthened.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for Strength, Hope, Love, Mercy, Forgiveness, Joy, and Faith.... Amen

Boolit Master
    My wife and I lead a couples group at our church to help strengthen marriages. We use the series "Marriage on the Rock" as a teaching tool. It is all scripturally based and episodes can be found on YouTube. "Marriage Today" is the organization, and is probably the best of the teaching out there. If you get on the website, you can sign up for a weekly email called "Marriage Builder Weekly". In this series you will find much that our parents don't teach us about marriage. If you have any questions, please PM me. We are getting ready for our 40th anniversary later this year. It is only by God's grace that we are still together after all these years. We had both been married before and there has been a lot of HARD learning over the years, but it is worth it. It is not a matter of being married to the wrong person, but a matter of our heart. Two cannot walk together unless they are in agreement.

Father God, I lift up Wagnerwerks to you this morning. Be with him and his wife and give them the peace that only you can give. Help him to be the spiritual leader in his family. Let him see the joy in life when he sees that he must put Jesus first, Others next and Yourself last in his life. Build up his marriage and bring them close to each other. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

Boolit Master
    I will say a prayer for you.
    jim

Boolit Master
    As a fellow brother that's going through hardship I feel you. Lord please give my brother ears to hear and eyes to see your will in these trying times. Lord grant him peace in his heart that comes through faith, and allow love to abound in his heart for those around him and himself. Father allow my brother to let go and let you reign in his life and guide the lives around him. Lord we know that we are all stiff necked, stubborn, selfwilled, and selfish. Please forgive us, teach us, and use us. In your sons name I ask these things.

Boolit Master

Thank you for bringing your request here for us to offer prayer for you. It is our honor to hold you up to our Almighty God.

Praying for you brother, keep your head low, the path is before you.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Be Humble, submit to the Lords will. Once we are moving on the path he has set us peace abounds and the going is easy.

If there is no peace and the going is hard, often it is because we are being stubborn and wanting to do it our way not the Lords way.

You and your wife are in my prayers. You know he loves you.

Boolit Man
    Had a good break in the action. Thank you Lord.

Boolit Master
    Praise God!

dedicated my morning prayer your way.

Boolit Man
    Much appreciated and much healing and understanding is needed, but it was a great day. Thanks guys.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'm glad you had a good day . We have all ridden out many storms , just hang on and you will weather this one . My thoughts and prayers are with you brother , the skies will clear .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast