Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionRepackboxReloading Everything
Load DataInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Wideners

Thread: Dream starting again

Boolit Grand Master

Dream starting again

For you who have been here for years and have a good memory you might remember my posting about 25 Krag AI 40degree cartridge in a Martini action that needed work. Well, after three gunsmiths my latest ended up dying with all the pieces on his bench, but apparently not good enough records for someone to contact me. Action, barrel, stock and scope all gone. I found out he died almost two years after he did.

Today, thanks to the good graces of another member here (same dream, apparently) who is sending his rough and finish reamer to Bullberry Barrel Works, in about three -months I will have an Encore barrel, SS, 24" #2 and a forearm for it!

It will go on my Katadin Encore. I still have dies, brass, bullets, and a boolit mold for it. My other .25 cartridge is 25-20, not much common between them!
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Grand Master

I need a little advice - memory is not as good as it used to be. Do I need to tell them to put a 3degree lead into the barrel for cast shooting. This is the first time I've had a barrel chambered and did not have to deal with what is already there but can, maybe, determine it.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

I found the gunsmith at Bullberry to be quite knowledgeable and willing to talk. I suggest you call and have a conversation. He has done things for me that were out of the ordinary, and I'm confident he will satisfy your needs. I wish I could remember his name, but there is only one gunsmith at Bullberry who does chambering.