RotoMetals2RepackboxWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyLoad DataLee Precision
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are you at ?

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Where are you at ?

Do you have a firm belief in Jesus Christ ? Do you believe Jesus Christ came here to die to pay for your sins . Do you believe though his death and resurrection you are given the offer of salvation and eternal life . Do you know this fallen world is not your real home ? Do you know that he knew you before when he placed you in your mothers womb ? Do you know that GOD is constant infallible and unfailing love . Do you know that he has prepared a place for you in Heaven . Do you know how much GOD loves you ?

Now a I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

Have you accepted him as your Lord and Savior ? Have you professed by your mouth and acts that you know him ?
    Last edited by Boaz; 01-24-2018 at 09:08 AM.
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

I have. I don't know how someone can get through a day without His help. Thank you for your posts.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

I really enjoy this, as it causes a person to actually reflect inward.

Yes...I’ve been walking with the Lord for many years, now.
    I serve Jesus exclusively...do you?

.45-70 Marlin 1895 GBL
    .30-06 Win. M70

I finally obtained a feedback post!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...80#post4182480

Yes to all of the above, and slowly stumbling and failing less often as I walk this path.

Never would have made it without him.

Boolit Man
    Amen... Yes to all of the above. The path is narrow but leads to Jesus!

Boolit Master

When God called me out I came forth as a new creature in Christ.

yes, i believe. i'm trying to keep my conversation alive, everyday. jesus died to save us. he gave us an example of courage and redemption.i'm trying to understand the meaning of the signs he put on my path. he see me, he know me in and out, and he slowly send me just enough so i 'm able to' digest 'at my rate. god is my shepherd, his son saved me. only me can make room in my spirit for his teachings.

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    Have you accepted him as your Lord and Savior ? Have you professed by your mouth and acts that you know him ?
    Can you tell me what these "acts" are that have to be performed to know Jesus Christ?
    The Bill of Rights - Void were prohibited by law.
    Soap Box, Ballot Box, Jury Box, Ammo Box. Which one of these is still working properly?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyR...83SK1hk2GT-Jqg

Quote Originally Posted by StolzerandSons View Post
    Can you tell me what these "acts" are that have to be performed to know Jesus Christ?
    your question isn't addresed to me i know...but it triggered some more questions in my mind...do we have to ''buy''' god attention by performing some specific actions except keeping your own personal conversation with the lord alive everyday?......i don't think you can ''purchase''' heaven for your soul....i believe we're all very unperfect creatures ,sinners if you will.....and that,as long as you accept it,and that you try to be a better human at the specific moments where you're about to act in a ''silly'' way,you get the lord's attention on you in the sens that, trying to improve yourself as person implies acting on your reaction-habits- interaction with people,with your environnement at the very moment you're about to be dishonest-unrespectfull to yourself, to someone else, to your environnement.....actin g on your mindset in an attempt at being a better creature of god is ,to me, what defines the path toward the lord and toward honoring his son who died for us,who displayed courage and redemption .

you can't buy the heaven,the attention of the lord. you only can be a better person to your people,to your community, to the planet, to your environnement......keeping the conversation with thelord,praying, showing him your weakeness, asking the lord to show
    you the right path is what is the improvement toward the lord's teachings.

i might be wrong. but i'm sailing on this road.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    For by grace are you saved through faith not of works less any man should boast. God gives if you ask in faith. you can't earn it, buy it or deserve it, you just have to believe and accept that free gift.

Boolit Man
    James 2:18 says,

Now someone may argue, "Some people have faith; others have good deeds." But I say, "How can you show me your faith if you don't have good deeds? I will show you my faith by my good deeds."

Faith saves, works show your faith to others.

Boolit Master
    The same James said the devils believe and Trimble, that seems to imply that action on our part is nessery and belief isn't enough, just as a dead faith isn't enough. Not saying you are buying your salvation, but it appears there is a covenant relation involved in salvation, and you have a part in the process. Is confessing with your mouth an act(work), how about doing good in Jesus name, or submitting to baptism, or, or, or, etc? I don't see an issue with acts, (works).

Boolit Master

Jesus Christ is my God, my kinsman redeemer, my Savior, my Messiah. He died for me on the cross, His blood washed away my sins, He gave me the most precious gift ever offered, the gift of eternal life in Paradise, with God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.

Jesus has gone to prepare a place for me, and all believers, and when I die, I will go to be with Him.

He will come again, just as He promised, and if I am alive at that time, He shall call me up with a shout and a trumpet blast, to be with Him ever more.

Then I will see my saved loved ones, my saved friends, and my saved son, Andy, along with all of you, and the believers from times past.

Maranatha!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

preacher jim....that is my mindset.

Give us this day our daily bread.
    And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
    And lead us not into temptation,
    But deliver us from evil.

Boolit Buddy

I certainly have Charlie. Thank you for being such an outspoken voice for the Lord, you too Jim. I appreciate you both.
    Jeff

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    For by grace are you saved through faith not of works less any man should boast. God gives if you ask in faith. you can't earn it, buy it or deserve it, you just have to believe and accept that free gift.
    Jim is 100% right , good works can not save you . But James tells us that if you have truly accepted Christ as your savior you will want to do good works even knowing works will not give salvation .

James 2 ;

What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
    18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
    25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?
    26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

In my opening post I did not speak of works but acts such as compassion , stewardship , faithfulness , prayer , loving your neighbor , calling the name of GOD , spreading the gospel .......
    In being born again you are a new person seeking GOD to guide you through the Holy Spirit .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

I believe with all of my heart and soul....thanks Charlie for reminding us.....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

..."In my opening post I did not speak of works but acts such as compassion , stewardship , faithfulness , prayer , loving your neighbor , calling the name of GOD , spreading the gospel .......
    In being born again you are a new person seeking GOD to guide you through the Holy Spirit."

Charlie, that right there is truly inspiring. Very well said, brother.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    In my opening post I did not speak of works but acts such as compassion , stewardship , faithfulness , prayer , loving your neighbor , calling the name of GOD , spreading the gospel .......
    In being born again you are a new person seeking GOD to guide you through the Holy Spirit .
    And if a person doesn't do all of these "acts" and more based on the ".......", what happens then, do they not "know" Jesus Christ?
    The Bill of Rights - Void were prohibited by law.
    Soap Box, Ballot Box, Jury Box, Ammo Box. Which one of these is still working properly?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyR...83SK1hk2GT-Jqg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast