RepackboxRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Wideners Load Data

Thread: Very Early Glock 17 First Generation 1986 For Trade

Boolit Master

Very Early Glock 17 First Generation 1986 For Trade

have a very early (AT Serial Number) Gen 1 Glock 17 that I would like to trade for a Colt Single Action Army. I have everything from the factory: Early style tupperware box without the "safe store" nubs, 2 early mags, mag loader, brush, cleaning jag, factory 1985 manual, and warranty card). The label is on the box and is correct for the pistol, and it has the correct serial number and rack number as well as all the shipped components listed. It appears to be factory fired only, although I have no proof. I bought it from a retired LEO who bought it new and stored it in his clothset. He was one of the first LEOs in MI to have a GLock as a duty weopon. My Glock was purshased as a back up to his duty Glock, but he never needed it before the department switched him over to Smith 40 cal as a duty weapon.
    It is blemish free. It also has the original "black internal parts" as well as the factory "weekend sight" that the early Glocks had to be shipped with for importation. I have never seen another NIB Glock 17 besides this one.

I would love a first generation Colt SAA, but other gens will work. I can add or accept cash to make up any differences.

** I have received a bunch of offers wanting detailed pictures. If you are interested, please send and offer and we can go from there. I am not in the picture game. Do a google search for a new gen 1 glock 17. My glock is no different. It is blemish free. The picture of the pistol does it no justice. There is a reflection on the slide because of the angle of the sun and storage CLP protectant.

I might consider other trades, but I am not interested in a pair Gen 4 GLock 17's. If you offer a trade, it has to be unique or interesting in some way. Do a google search for LNIB early serial number GLock 17 and see what you come up with. IF you are looking for a value, do a "sold for" search on Gunbroker. You will find many beat up glocks with only one mag that looks like it went through 8 police forces before they decided to retire the darn thing. Those **** guns are going for 8-1000 dollar with no accessories. I seen one sell recently for 2200 dollars in the AR serial number range, but the box was not matching.

I say this in attempt to give the naysayers something to chew on before they say that a Glock is a Glock no matter what. Well--I bet no one expected Finish Mosin Nagants to be fetching 1200 dollar now but they are. Any how--shoot me offers if you have them. If not--it will probably go on the evil bloodsucking Gunbroker sight. I hope one of you guys want it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180120_135224.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	212460

Boolit Master
    I forgot to mention--i have been offered 400 dollars for the box without the "safety ears", 300 dollars for the 85 dated manual and 250 dollars for the warranty card. Also, someone offers me 250 dollars for my early style mags.

They are all insane! ..but it was tempting.

well then..................sell the box and stuff...keep the Glock and get a couple
    r

Ruger single actions and live happily ever after.................................

This is a real collectors gem. I'd really like a gen1 glock and box, but not for the price of a Roland special. Unfortunately for me, the market sets the value, and I'm sure if you put it up on a more tactical site or GB, you will get an amount of money that will afford you an "Interesting" firearm of your choosing. Cool piece and good luck with the sale!

Boolit Master
    I’d stick it on gunbroker and use the proceeds to buy a 1st gen SAA if my choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk