RepackboxRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingInline FabricationLoad Data
Wideners MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTS 3 SR MAUSER '94 Brazilian Actions pre 1898. No FFL req'd.

Super Moderator

WTS 3 SR MAUSER '94 Brazilian Actions pre 1898. No FFL req'd.

............I have 4 sale 3 Small Ring Mauser actions, complete except for the trigger and sear. They all have some amount of pitting which is below the wood line. None of this will have any effect on their utility for re-barreling to SR type cartridges. Or for re-barreling (as I did) to the 7.62x39 or 35 Rem cartridges. Or for sectioning to shorten for the 45 ACP, etc. The #1 action has the most pitting and the #3 the least.

All these have the original push button type floorplate release (button visible in front of the triggerguard. As noted in the above photo, 2 are of FN manufacture and one is by Loewe.

Payment needs to be via a USPS or other money order (NO Western Union). I do NOT use PayPal. A personal check is okay but shipment will be held 2 days.
    These actions are $138 each, shipped in a USPS SMRB.

I will sell all 3 actions for $400 shipped in a USPS Medium FRB, and will in addition include one complete bolt, 4 followers, 4 follower Springs, 1 mag/triggerguard & floorplate (missing the push button release button) and 2 each NEW front & rear action screws.

Please post your "I'll Take It", here and then PM me. I probably will not be on the computer until about 1300 CA time Monday. I'll gladly answer questions. Thanks for looking!

BTW, 2 of the triggerguards have an unusual stamp on the outside of the rear wall, as below. Anyone have a clue as their purpose?

...............Buckshot
    Last edited by Buckshot; 01-22-2018 at 03:46 AM.
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

That skull stamp is unusual to say the least. Good luck with your sale, those will make great sporters. BTT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Bub
    Man I’d like to have one but can’t afford all 3 if somebody buys them and wats to sell 1 let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianagos View Post
    Man I’d like to have one but can’t afford all 3 if somebody buys them and wats to sell 1 let me know.
    The ad says $138 each or all for $400.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    The ad says $138 each or all for $400.

I didn’t even see that now I may have to buy one...

Boolit Master

I’ll take all 3 of them!
    PM sent!

Super Moderator

ALL 3 are SPF
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance