MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyLoad DataReloading Everything
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Wideners Repackbox

Thread: God, please help save the UNION

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O

God, please help save the UNION

The Dems just shot themselves if the foot. Wait, Wait, Wait cant use that one Dems they don't own guns. So they took a knife to a gun fight. Then the Dems just cut off their nose to spite there faces.

They have put DACA in front of American Citizens. They want their votes and they will do anything to get them. They have committed treason in my book. The Dems also wanted the pension fund for labor unions bailed out. (where did that come from) HUH

There were only 5 Dems that really believed in the CONSTITUTION. The rest do not want Trump to succeed and will lie and cheat to achieve their agenda, They are obstructionist with no morals. God, please help save the UNION
    Last edited by DCP; 01-21-2018 at 10:29 AM.
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Buddy

I'll join you in that prayer. If this doesn't end NOW,it never will and we are all cursed for our failure.
    "The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Master

Amen and Amen
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master

I always pray for this Country.

This is but one of the 'Death Throw Reactions' from a 'Dyeing Party' whose long term plans was the subversion of a free Nation...most of you are in the dark I am sure as you have been drummed into a semi-alert and constantly spun condition by MSM...

When President Trump put his hat in the circle for the job title POTUS...already there was a secret association of what the Dems call the 'White Hats' or 'Good Guys'...men and women who were motivated by 911 to put an end to the tyranny in this Nation...you will see in the coming weeks now.

Agreed...this type talk does not belong in your Chappel but...we must all endeavor to wake all the Americans who slumber...the message I am motivated to say is the following...

EVEN THOUGH THIS IS THE RESULT OF HARD WORK BY DETERMINED AMERICAN PATRIOTS WE MUST NEVER FORGET TO ''GIVE GLORY AND THANKS TO GOD ABOVE FOR HAVING HIS HAND ON THIS NATION''. FOR WITHOUT GOD WE ARE NOTHING BUT NWO FODDER! . . . c h a r l i e
    2018 is going to be a 'Jaw-Dropping Year' . . . 'The Year', the World was born to live . . . just, "watch your 6" .

I didn't come to your Chapel to post for an argument...DCP opened the discussion and I just threw in my 2 cents...
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Vendor Sponsor

I will double up on that prayer.
    You would think the reps would be hammering the illegal alien point over every network all day and night. Oh wait the networks are dem controlled or vise versa
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Bub
    I pray for my country every day. It needs all of the help it can get. This is not the America I grew up in.

Boolit Buddy
    The problem is there are so many people who are one sided and wont even listen to a possibility of other realistic views or opinions. You cant even have a decent discussion with them as they are so close minded to anything that does not match their exact opinion - that includes our so called legislature both the senate and house of reps.

Joshua 1
    9 Have not I commanded you? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be you dismayed: for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Banned
    People so soon forget "IN GOD WE TRUST" / ONE NATION UNDER GOD

Banned
    God does not save nation states, nor intervene to stop horrible acts.

He has given us the tools to run a just world. If we chose to do otherwise, it's on us, not the Lord.

Praying helps us but only our actions will change the outcomes.