Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingRepackboxWideners
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingLoad DataRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Customer service

Boolit Mold

Smile Customer service

I have used Lyman products for many years. Last week I started to load for my 375 H&H which I had not loaded for since pre-internet days. I remembered I had a problem with my sizing die. Emailed Lyman customer service and they asked if I could send them a picture of a sized case. Short story they resolved my issue in under a week
    got to love folk who stand behind their product.
    Loyal user
    Pavementends

Banned
    pavementends I'm glad they took care of you,
    Unfortunately, your experience with Lyman has been the exception and not the rule lately.
    In years long ago Lyman made great products and backed them with an excellent warranty and customer service.
    I wish Lyman would get back to the time when they had the same product quality, warranty and customer service as RCBS and Dillon.

Boolit Master
    That is great news Pave, congrats on your success. Hopefully we will hear more about continued good service from Lyman.
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

NRA- LIFE TSRA-LIFE SASS-LIFE

Boolit Master
    Good to hear.My experience recently with Lyman customer service has been good as well.

Boolit Master

Guys, that is good to hear. I used to prefer Lyman equipment in the 60's but in the last 20 years have gone away from them because of poor service. They were not all that friendly when you called them with a problem. At one time Lyman made about as good equipment as you could buy. I really liked those old Chrome plated AA dies. james

Boolit Master

Back in the 1980s, I bought a Lyman 450 lube/sizer. I loaned it to a buddy who broke the handle. He ordered a new handle and a new lube/sizer for himself. Various parts along the way were ordered and received promptly. The only problem I had was it squirted lube out of the bottom seal. It turns out, that seal piece had dings in it that looked like someone had staked it. I took it to an anvil and flattened it out. cured the leak, worked like a champ. I even bought a Lyman base heater for use with harder lubes, stellar performance.

I started powder coating and using Lee push through dies and semi-retired the Lyman. Before I put it away, I boiled out all the lube, scrubbed it down. dried and lubed it. The lube/sizer looks like new, but the factory box shows its age. Lyman molds are awesome
    Common sense Gun Safety . . .

Is taught at the Range!

Boolit Master
    I have been using Lyman equipment since the 1960's . i have Found No problem with Them . Years ago there customer service was By Phone and sure the company Changed hands Over time But all &all very Good. Although there are some Customers, Can't be pleased no matter what they do.
    NRA Endowment Member
    International Ammunition Association
    New York, the Empire State Where Empires were Won and Lost

South of the north pole in the land of the falling waters
    It's good to hear they took good care of you , maybe they are listening to forums like this . I know I'm not buying their products for a long time to come , they have repairs to make to their customer base .

Jack
    Buy it cheap and stack it deep , you may need it !

Black Rifles Matter