WidenersInline FabricationTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
RotoMetals2Load DataSnyders JerkyLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox

Thread: My three dogs, errr, I mean Democrats

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

My three house dogs, errr, I mean Liberal Democrats

I have three house dogs and they are all Liberal Democrats. They have free housing, free utilities, free health care, free food, free stuff and they don't have to work.
    All they do is lay around and complain "whine", usually wanting more free stuff or for someone to pet them or compliment them.

I have nicknamed all three of them, two females and one male. The females, I nicknamed one Nancy because she is absolutely crazy and will even bite me, the hand that feeds her. The other female, I nicknamed Hillary because she is always sucking up to me wanting something. The male, I nicknamed Chuck. He is neutered "No Balls". He is always complaining about something that I can't figure out.

On Edit: I had to add something else. My dogs, errr, Liberal Democrats are scared to death of guns although they have absolutely no experience with a firearm or ever heard one fired. I can pull a gun out and they all run for their safe space. I haven't figured out why yet as they don't know anything at all about a firearm but they fear them for some strange reason unknown to me.
    Last edited by Down South; 01-18-2018 at 09:36 PM.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Boolit Master

Bwahahahahaha! I can top that one. I have a DACA dog. His name is Carl. He is a Chihuahua. He has and wants everything that your democrats do. We are in the same boat together.
    Enewetak Atomic Clean Up Veteran 1979

Boolit Master
    My Chessie starts over on the other hill or when I turn off the high way. The neighbors called SISTER next door because they thought something was wrong up here....!!! She laughed, Said that's just his dog wanting treats or something from the Gas Station girls that work there.

Both start with a D.
    Whatever!

Boolit Master

Good one but hope you haven't offended them by talking about them so negatively....
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

Cool, someone with a lot more talent than me thinks the same way.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Boolit Master
    I feel your pain, my 3 cats are Democrats as well. Always wanting a handout. Not afraid to raise their voice about their wants.

Boolit Grand Master

I have a democratic Cat! Free housing, free food, free medical, and wanting more all the time.

Only cat I ever had thought he was a dog?Solid black and would hang with me in the shop.Was an excellent mouser,more than earned his keep.His name was J.R.,after that Dallas tv show guy.Had a serious mean streak,attacked a few people coming to the shop.

Wife had a psycho cat,J&B....yeah,the scotch.Think he had DT most of the time?Never liked him but his demise didn't set to well...a cple coyotes' played tug O war with him,he lost?

Boolit Master
    Our dog works hard.

Boolit Master
    Is it possible that they were spoiled by their governing authority, just a guess. My theory is that they are going about their job as you intended.

I knew that my two were smarter than me when I went to work and left them laying on the sofa. I fooled them I retired and all three of us lay on the sofa.

Dave

Moderator Emeritus

Great post....gotta love it....had three liberal pups till last year when one passed on....and they did hate guns and loved all the perks you mentioned....but I still love them because they are more dependable than most people we know.....
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Forgot to mention ours loves guns, gets excited when I take one out of the safe and starts looking for birds falling out of the sky when the neighbors do some shooting.

Boolit Grand Master

BLACK LABS MATTER!
    Charter Member #148

Boolit Master

Well I must be the lucky one I have 2 cats both conservatives and a dog that is libertarian. One of the cats has to go out daily and do a perimeter check of the property to make sure no interlopers are hanging around. the dog has to go out and make sure the squirrels have not been planting more of their nuts in the yard and making it a mess for her to run around in. she also looks for strays as she loves to give chase and see who makes it to the fence first
    Beware of a government that fears its citizens having the means to protect themselves.
    NRA Patron member
    Veteran

Boolit Master
    I have one male Weimaraner. He is known to go on "hikes" around the neighborhood. Last year I found out he was tramping around with the neighborhood "bicycle" (female german shepherd).

I got a call from the other dog's owner. I then had to pay the owner 130 dollars or they were going to turn me into the dog catcher for not keeping my dog enclosed or on a chain. I ended up paying them the money. I didn't want the other neighbors to know my dog was a *****.

Boolit Master
    Hi Larry O.Thanks for posting the great video.Best laugh I`ve had in days.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo
    People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war,or before an election.
    Otto von Bismarck

Boolit Buddy
    I would like to introduce you to my brother's cat. He depends on my brother for everything, he's half black and half white, he has no b***s, lays around doing nothing all day but waiting to get fed and complains when it's not there at his prescribed time. You have to watch him close or he will sneak in your house and eat everything there. He also thinks he is the most important SOB on the planet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0429 (800x598).jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	271.6 KB 
ID:	212675

Can you guess his name???