Load DataTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLee Precision
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingWideners
Repackbox Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTB - 7mm RUM brass and reloading dies

Boolit Master

WTB - 7mm RUM brass and reloading dies

So...
    In my search for the .375 H&H, I found a Savage 111 chambered in 7mm RUM, for a really good price. I figured since it had the right length magazine, and the right bolt face, it would be easy to just pick up a barrel in .375 and swap it in, and Robert's your mother's brother, I would have my .375 H&H!!
    As in most things, it didn't quite work out. The rifle has a large shank action - I have a small shank barrel for the swap - won't work.
    Upside is, I found a Savage already set up for three six bits, so I have filled that vacancy! Now I figured I might as well try out the 7mm RUM to see what it's all about, but don't really want to pay the asking price for factory ammo. So I'm hoping someone out there has some brass and a set of dies that they are looking to part with - if so, give me a holler!!

Don

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Master
    I've found some dies - still looking for brass!!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Master
    Still looking for 7mm RUM brass. I might consider neck sizing other RUM brass, if that's all I can get!!

Boolit Master
    Still looking!

Boolit Master
    Somewhere out there, someone has some 7mm RUM brass just sitting, waiting to be used!!

Pm sent

Boolit Master
    I've got some coming!!
    Thanks to those who responded.

Don