hi all . wanted to know the opinion of those who owns this rifle on it's value .

i'm looking for a sub moa gun for long range action in 6.5 creedmore ,and i was considering getting a custom build,when i noticed this new born in the savage family. i'm looking for consumer's reviews on the net ,but there's not much right now. i'm a savage fan to start with,i always liked their accutrigger system,and i consider that, savage produce some of the best barrels in the industry ; have yet to see a savage made on friday who shoot groups looking like a 12 gauge shot.

as for the rifle itself,well,i like what i see on it. the magpul prs gen 3 adjustable comb ,the fluted 24'' barrel with the brake and M-lok system running high on the forehand ,the cerakoted alu chassis and all that.

i know i could run away with the ftr model and call it a day, but i'd rather have the evo ;it looks great and is somehow compact compared to the FTR (32'' barrel ? ) .

but does it shoot that great?

is it really an ''all day long ''' sub moa rifle even with on the shelve ammo ?. (of course i'.m planning to reload for it)

thanks in advance for your comments .