Inline FabricationLoad DataRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Repackbox

Thread: Another Raider is Home now

Boolit Master

Another Raider is Home now

My uncle who was with the original Raiders from the beginning past away yesterday. He will be greatly missed by all of us as he represented everything that is great to be an "American". I firmly believe he survived because of a praying mother and his own faith in God. He often would recount how he would pray before every battle that the Lord would help him to be a good soldier what ever the outcome for him and to help his parents and siblings have a better tomorrow. He is 96 and my mother(his sister) will be 100 on valentines day. Fortunately he got his memoirs printed in His book Bloody Ridge and Beyond, by Marlin Groft so future generations can hopefully realize what a good nation we have and is worth fighting for so the future has a free nation. My son wanted to join the Navy and be on the first responders that bring the wounded back out of the battle. He was denied because of a heart condition they found he has. He was really dejected at first but He survived. He has a medical bent in his makeup. He told me that He could have no higher calling than to help the injured be brought back to safety. Really made me feel proud because he has the same tough guy behind his smile as his great uncle did. God bless the veterans!
    Look twice, shoot once.

Boolit Master

sorry to hear he has passed, have read his book several times.

Boolit Buddy
    Sorry for your loss - but he is in a good place now looking down on his family.

Boolit Master
    Rip..
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Many gave all
    All gave some

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
    Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the morning
    We will remember them.

For our tomorrow
    They gave their today
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

Thanks for sharing. I'm sure he received special blessings at his home coming.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Thanks for sharing. Another of the "greatest generation" has passed on, but never forgotten.

Banned
    nekshot,

Our most sincere condolences to you & the rest of his family.

He has been promoted to ETERNAL GLORY.

yours, sincerely, Darla & tex

Boolit Master

Southern Middle Tennessee/ Hillsboro Alabama
    Sorry for your loss , your family will be in my prayers .

Eddie
    Grumpy Old Man With A Gun....... Do Not Touch !!

Boolit Master
    Rest assured, your uncle has reported to guard the streets of heaven with his fellow Marines. We are diminished as a nation by his loss. My sincere condolences to you and your family.
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Moderator Emeritus

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

In Remembrance

As the ragged, dirty and bloodied solider trudged up to the Pearly Gates and stood before Saint Peter he was asked his name and where he was coming from. He came to as straight of attention as possible as replied "Just another Marine reporting for duty Sir as I`ve served my time in Hell".Robert

Boolit Grand Master

Condolences for your loss. They truly were the Greatest Generation! RIP Sir!

Boolit Master

My deepest condolences to your entire family and thank you for sharing. - Tim
    Sometimes it takes a second box of boolits to clear my head.
    Feed back thread http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...?261449-jeepyj