Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Load DataWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackboxTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision

Thread: WTS: 9mm Brass, .40 S&W, and 45 ACP Brass

WTS: 9mm Brass, .40 S&W, and 45 ACP Brass

(image of the 9mm)

Two (2) Medium Flat Rate Boxes of 9mm available, 29 pounds, @ $60.00 each (shipping included in that price.) USPS Money Orders or personal checks from active members.
    This is all indoor range brass. It has been gone through to remove the steel, aluminum, and .380 cases but I am sure that there were some missed. There will also be some nickel, but probably less than 20 per box. This has not been cleaned or sorted and is an assorted range of head stamps. Based on an approximate 118 cases per pound and the brass weight of over 29 pounds, I believe that there will be over 3,400 per medium flat rate box.

One (1) Medium Flat Rate Box on 9mm available, 27 pounds, @ $55.00 (shipping included in that price.) USPS Money Orders or personal checks from active members.
    This is all indoor range brass. It has been gone through to remove the steel, aluminum, and .380 cases but I am sure that there were some missed. There will also be some nickel, but probably less than 20 per box. This has not been cleaned or sorted and is an assorted range of head stamps. Based on an approximate 118 cases per pound and the brass weight of over 27 pounds, I believe that there will be just under 3,200 pieces.

One (1) Box of .40 S&W available, 15.5 pounds, @ $38.00 (shipping included in that price.) USPS Money Orders or personal checks from active members.
    This is all indoor range brass. It has been gone through to remove the steel, aluminum, but I am sure that there were some missed. There will also be some nickel, but probably less than 20 per box. This has not been cleaned or sorted and is an assorted range of head stamps. Based on an approximate 100 cases per pound and the brass weight of 15.5 pounds, I believe that there will be over 1,500 in the box.

One (1) Box of .45 ACP available, 10.75 pounds, @ $31.00 (shipping included in that price.) USPS Money Orders or personal checks from active members.
    This is all indoor range brass. It has been gone through to remove the steel, aluminum, but I am sure that there were some missed. There will also be some nickel, but probably less than 20 per box. This has not been cleaned or sorted and is an assorted range of head stamps. Based on an approximate 78 cases per pound and the brass weight of 10.75 pounds, I believe that there will be just over 800 in the box.

Please post your “I will take it” here and send me a message.

Jerry

Boolit Bub
    I will take the 40 S&W and the 45 ACP. PM to follow

40 S&W and 45 ACP are sold.

Jerry

Boolit Bub
    I'll take a box of 9mm, PM to follow

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take a box of 9MM, pm to follow...

One $60 and the $55 boxes are sold. One $60 box remaining.

Jerry

The last box has been sold. Thanks to everyone.

Jerry

Thread may be closed.