Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLoad Data
WidenersRepackboxLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mp molds shipping time to USA?

Angry mp molds shipping time to USA?

Has anyone ordered from mp molds ? I loved the reviews and want to try a hollow point 9MM mold soooo I saw an ad in Handloader for mp molds with a 15% discount code !!! Couldn't pass up the discount and free shipping too!! 10 days AFTER the shipped status e-mail with tracking number the tracking status is package is being prepared for shipment by originating postal carrier. I'm spoiled by Amazon prime but 10 days still at original postal carrier??

Boolit Grand Master

I've usually gotten molds from Miha in 14 days or so, and I live in Hawaii. This time of year there may be weather delays from Hungary.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Boolit Master

Last mold 16 days to MI,highest quality mold I've ever opened even better than his earlier stuff!

Boolit Master

Remember he is overseas, it can show weird things until it clears customs, which can hold it up a little while. Trust me, you will be pleased with the mold when it arrives. Miha makes works of art.

Vendor Sponsor

It will not show any progress till it hits the states and remember Monday is a Holiday.
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Mihec posted that the PO told him there has been delays in shipping due to snow and other crappy weather.

Moderator Emeritus

I have seemingly been lucky with my orders from Solvenia. All three were 7 to 10 days...surely less than 2 weeks. But as been stated above, anytime commercial products cross borders, customs can hold them for whatever reason they deem necessary.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Buddy
    Got one last month took about 12 days.

Vendor Sponsor

1eyedjack. MP is standup guy. Dont worry you might have been taken . international orders are an issue with tracking. I know as i send a lot the other way as well. Always holding my breath that they dont get "lost" in foreign customs. Tracking is the same never shows anything once it leaves the US till actually delivered..

Boolit Master
    Lol, the guys who used to get in on the LEE group buys from years ago (myself included), are all chuckling. We waited MONTHS for many of them. And I don't mean 2-3 months either.

Amazon yes has us spoiled. Last night wife and i didn't feel like making dinner so she said hey lets order Bravo's. So we did and then we proceeded to watch our delivery guy in real time (Driving to our home) and got my lazy *** off the couch and met him as he walked to the front door. You talk about spoiled and amazed at the same time.

Mihec has delivered as promised i'm sure. The USPS isn't quite up to date with the rest of the world in Customer Service and Technology.
    Last edited by JonB_in_Glencoe; 01-14-2018 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Language Censor Violation
    Today I Learned That I know less than I Thought.
    Tommorow will be the same, I'm Sure!!

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    I ordered mine Dec. 29th and it didn't show any movement until yesterday when it said it went through a post office in NY, so the holiday season definitely slows them down. Usually, it's 9 business days after I order that I receive my mold. Mine is still moving though, so I'm not worried. It's always worth it! Great molds!
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Moderator Emeritus

I concur with all who have commented, but wish to add that only one of my many moulds ordered from MP seemed to take "forever". Important is it was NOT MP's fault in any way -- rather, for some reason the moulds were held up "in Customs". In addition to the normal challenges of getting the moulds shipped over the pond (Atlantic Ocean) after leaving Slovenia, they go through at least two customs stations. And, as pointed out, additional snafu's as the recent post MP added to a closed buy vis removal of parcels from post temporarily due to USA snow... we can (imho) just sit back patiently and wait. In a perfect world -- at least, my experiences vis more than two dozen purchases -- the modal transit time has been 11 business days. Imho again, surely worth the wait!!!

The other day, MP added to the closed thread: "Problems in transferring shipments to US addressees
    Date: 9.1.2018
    Due to a snowstorm in the US, postal items are temporarily stopped.
    Due to extreme weather conditions in the US this week, the removal of mail, packet and EMS shipments for this home country has been stopped. Transfer of UPS Express Mail not stopped. For shipments that have already been removed, longer transmission times than usual are expected.

We appreciate the users for understanding."

He added this morning that all paid for moulds have been shipped; suggesting his posts' holding to 16 Jan at latest; so, again, we just need be patient!
    geo
    Last edited by georgerkahn; 01-14-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Boolit Grand Master

It's coming from another country...and that country isn't the Amazon.
    You going to have to wait. Sorry.
    But that will give you time to collect wheel weights.

What ever you do don't order a knife from Randall Made in Florida....5 years !
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

After reading comments from so many satisfied customers, I've decided that my next mold will be a MP. It sounds like they're worth waiting for.

Henry

As many others have attested, Mihec is a standup guy who does phenomenal work. Have no fear, you will get a mold that may as well be considered art! But, coming from Slovenia, it will take a hot second to get it. I think I have waited on average 2-3 weeks, depending on the time of year. But it's worth the wait.

Also, his molds come in Slovenian newspaper. Make sure to look and see if any of the pictures are worth hanging on to

Boolit Master

My favorite Mihec mold, 155gr .401:

https://imgur.com/a/OEM5W

Boolit Master

Well worth the wait.
    Soon you will have something in your hand, and ask yourself, do I really want to cast boolits? Or put it in frame on the wall.
    Cast with it, it throws purity little gray things in great numbers.

All said above is right. It usually takes 10 to 12 days for them to get Denver,

Start reading about the quirks of casting with brass and patina while you wait it will be worth it.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

I’ve been to Slovenia. It’s pretty far from where I live, so I don’t mind a little wait. That’s the best part.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast