Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingInline FabricationLoad Data
Snyders JerkyWidenersRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mp molds shipping time to USA?

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    I ordered one Dec 29, and tracking said it just got to Atlanta today. So it's still on the move. Yippee!!!
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Boolit Bub
    I ordered one on 1-5 and received it today on 1-20. The newspaper packing even had a picture of President Trump,Ivanka and Jared

I'm in Sweden and shipping between Slovenia and Sweden are usually 3-4 days. My mold was turned over to the Slovenian mailservice 9th Jan. At the 18th it had still not left the export section of the origin county.

The different post services all over the world is the same. A big black hole that noone knows how it works!

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    If I remember right it only took about a week. Was really surprised it got here that fast. Was not aware that if there are 2 weights given it is 2 molds. The best molds I have can't say enough good about them.

Banned

The holdup is JFK customs. I had a knife sit there for 3 weeks last year at this time. It will depend on if the union workers want to actually do their job on how fast it takes to get through there.

Mold showed up today I was at a gunshow soooo the mailman took my anxiously awaited mold back to the post office for safe keeping until Monday! !!
    Before you break into my house stand outside and get right with Jesus tell him you're on your way!!

Boolit Buddy
    This was my first time ordering a mold and it was in a group buy. I was invoiced and paid it immediately - would I normally get a tracking number, or just sit back and wait patiently?

Boolit Bub
    This was my first group buy also and they didn't send tracking information.I requested tracking from them.On their website front page go to the bottom and look for "Contact Us" request tracking and you will get a reply very soon. My group buy H&G #50 shipped 1/9 and arrived today 1/27 which I consider pretty good.Customs is usually the reason for the delay.

Fetched the mold from the P.O. yesterday. It is a work of art !!! Amazing how beautiful & complete it is! 3 sets of pins , e-clips , a top punch & sprue plate lube and the allen wrenches to put it all together!!! Shipped Jan.3rd finally here & worth the wait. Did the suggestions for 1st time brass mold users from this forum - took a few castings to get the mold to temperature & wow what beautiful hollow point bullets!! The bullets literally fell out of the mold - just cut the sprue , flip it over & open up the mold! Cast 350 good bullets now to PC as soon as smoke's powder shows up!! The "heavy" mold issue can be helped if using lee handles by drilling new holes an inch or so closer the hinge bolt & trimming the excess off after drilling the new holes.
    Before you break into my house stand outside and get right with Jesus tell him you're on your way!!

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    I got my last order, 28 days later. The weather and the holidays really slowed this one down. Normally it's 9 business days from order to delivery.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12