Load DataReloading EverythingRepackboxSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Inline Fabrication Wideners

Thread: WTS WTT SOWW For Sale and or trade

WTS WTT SOWW For Sale and or trade

5 remaining boxes sold pending funds All SOWW is gone. Thank you for looking.

Black Powder or ? I have 5 Small Flat Rate Boxes with at least 11.5 pounds of pure lead ( SOWW ) ingots in each box (My promise to you – You’ll never receive less than 11.5 pounds). I am asking $13.00 per box plus shipping ($7.15) for each box. The lead has been sawdust fluxed twice. The box will be shipped in a tyvek bag, double boxed and taped VERY securely then shipped in a bubble padded envelope. I actually prefer to trade.
    Want to trade? Here’s what I am looking for:
    I do not have a way to size bullets to .357, so, I am willing to trade for a Lee .357 Sizing Die or a Lyman .357 sizing die or both. I also looking for a set of two 6 cavity used Lee mold handles. I am also looking for a Lee 358-105swc mold, shoot I'll even trade for a .358 wadcutter.
    Money order, cash (but you have to trust the post office), Pay Pal Friends and Family or even a personal check (shipping a week after I deposit the check). PM me. Let’s make a deal.

Attachment 211797 Attachment 211993 Attachment 211994 Attachment 211995 Attachment 211996
    Last edited by bbogue1; 01-18-2018 at 10:00 AM.

Please Bump to top

Please bump to top
    VOTE, VOTE, VOTE often. In dealing with potential dishonesty or corruption, Something you might keep in mind is a revealing quote by S.W. Erdnase in his book The Expert at the Card Table "Almost every ruse in the game is more or less dependent upon another one."
    Politicians are like babies diapers, they should be changed often and for the same reason. Mark Twain

Boolit Buddy
    Got my hands on some of his lead in the past. Good stuff. Pm sent. - CASTER
    In regards to shooting safety.Until you are ready to fire, keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

Boolit Buddy

I Believe I have a .452 and .358 push through lee sizing dies. I can check in a few hours when I get home, interested in a trade?
    "Yes or no will almost always suffice as the answer"

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy13 View Post
    I Believe I have a .452 and .358 push through lee sizing dies. I can check in a few hours when I get home, interested in a trade?
    2 boxes taken. one to Loudy13 for a Lee .452 die second one to autopilotmp for a Lyman die and top punch. Thank you!!!!

5 boxes remaining.
    Last edited by bbogue1; 01-16-2018 at 10:08 PM.
    VOTE, VOTE, VOTE often. In dealing with potential dishonesty or corruption, Something you might keep in mind is a revealing quote by S.W. Erdnase in his book The Expert at the Card Table "Almost every ruse in the game is more or less dependent upon another one."
    Politicians are like babies diapers, they should be changed often and for the same reason. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by CASTER OF LEAD View Post
    Got my hands on some of his lead in the past. Good stuff. Pm sent. - CASTER
    Thank you CASTER I am blushing at the compliment.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by bbogue1 View Post
    Thank you CASTER I am blushing at the compliment.
    Your quite welcome. I only speak the truth. - CASTER
    In regards to shooting safety.Until you are ready to fire, keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

In Remembrance
    I'll take the last 5 boxes. Pm to follow.

In Remembrance
    Check your in box. It appears to be full.

Inbox cleared. Send PM. Sorry it was full.

OK to close this thread. Thanks!