MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingInline FabricationLee Precision
Load DataTitan ReloadingRepackboxWideners
RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017/2018 not been great so far

Boolit Buddy

If it was not for my son, I would be willing to get out of Kalifornistan. Probably head to CO, where my daughter and her family reside. Unfortunately, CO is having problems with the bluestaters in its metro areas.
    OeldeWolf
    who may yet be kicked out of the Republik of Kalifornia for owning too many firearms.

I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain, to eat only vegetables!

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Some people get quite weird and are a pain to deal with. Be glad you're escaping with sanity intact and no physical wounds

Boolit Grand Master

Glad this worked out for you. Good Luck in 2018!

Boolit Buddy

Thank you. I could really use some good luck. Although you are all quite correct, things could have gotten worse. Had she been able to hide the crazy another year or two, I might have married her. <shudders>

Hopefully Monday the room will get its final coat of paint, and be ready to rent out.
    OeldeWolf
    who may yet be kicked out of the Republik of Kalifornia for owning too many firearms.

Boolit Buddy

Had a neighbor, dairy farmer, that had a similar experience. Spent about 5 grand moving her and her 14 yr old son from NY. Man what a nightmare, finally had to get sheriff to remove her from his home. Young guy in his early 30's, looking for love on the internet. Live and learn, or learn and live.

Boolit Master
    Women with baggage are always looking for someone to unload it on. They will eventually find a "White Night" willing to step forward and sacrifice himself in expectations of finding love but he doesn't realize love was never in her plan to begin with. She is a psycho who fortunately for you wasn't able to keep a lid on it long enough to totally destroy you. Do NOT try to contact her. Cut your losses and consider it a hard won learning experience in case you come across another damsel tied to the railroad tracks. Keep walking, the train has a schedule to keep!

Boolit Master
    Get a restraining order against her and cut your losses. Life lessons are expensive sometimes, this could have cost you way more, financially and emotionally.
    8500' Wet Mountain Valley, Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by Don Purcell View Post
    Women with baggage are always looking for someone to unload it on. They will eventually find a "White Night" willing to step forward and sacrifice himself in expectations of finding love but he doesn't realize love was never in her plan to begin with. She is a psycho who fortunately for you wasn't able to keep a lid on it long enough to totally destroy you. Do NOT try to contact her. Cut your losses and consider it a hard won learning experience in case you come across another damsel tied to the railroad tracks. Keep walking, the train has a schedule to keep!
    ***** '5 Star Statement'...(get it tattooed on your forearm!)
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Boolit Buddy
    I learned a valuable lesson over the last 40 years (has it really been 40? sheesh) and that is never live with a woman. Learned with the person-who-will-remain-nameless and watched guys I knew roll through it with their wives and girlfriends. And that lesson is never live with a woman until the preacher says kiss the bride. They have their place and you have yours. If there is a blow up you just go to your house and she to hers. Problem occur if you move into her place and everything goes south. You'll be asking your buddy for a spot on the couch. On the other hand if she moved in with you the cops can throw her out on her kiester.

It is good advise to cut your losses and get a dog. Better a loyal dog than a disloyal woman.

Boolit Buddy

I will, of course, be getting a dog. As soon as all the **** she caused has been resolved. And from what I have been finding out, I am indeed lucky she is gone. Now, it is coming out that not only is she associated with Anonymous Hackers, but she is probably a hacker herself. And may be using three different sets of ID papers. A real piece of work. I am definitely well rid of her.

But, she IS gone, and will never be back. And I will do just fine without her. A friend and I just finished with getting the back room ready to rent out, and therefore things are going forward. There is, unfortunately, no way to cover all my current bills without some additional income.
    Last edited by OeldeWolf; 01-16-2018 at 10:46 PM.
    OeldeWolf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12