RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingWideners
Snyders JerkyLoad DataLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything Repackbox
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Group Buy - MMA's 44 KEITH SWC

Boolit Master

OK, I've received the first three checks, below are the ZIPs:

Bear & Wildcat, thanks for jumping in, I'll send you payment info right now. Again, no hurry at this point. If you want me to hold your money to keep the spousal critter from taking your mould money, I'm happy to help... If money's tight right now and you want to wait, that's fine too. This buy will stay open until at least the first of the month.

Tell your friends!

New to the site, hello all. Wandered in from the S-W forum.
    I've been reloading Keith 250 gr. from Leadheads, and I like the round. Never cast anything, but I've been thinking I'd like to try, so- put me down for one. Looks like as good a place to start as any ;D

Boolit Bub
    I'll take one.

Another noob from the S&W Forum.

John

Boolit Master

Hi guys! Welcome to Cast Boolits! Glad you're here. Hope you look around. If you're new or haven't even started casting yet, there is ALL the information you'll need here at this site. I would caution you though, that just like many hobbies casting can get as involved as you want it to be. Most of us here are REALLY involved in it... Don't get too scared or confused about casting when reading some of the discussions here. We can get into some pretty esoteric stuff.

The way these group buys work is that I'll send you a private message (PM) here with payment info. You send me your checks and shipping info, and when I get that I post your zip code. After I close this group buy and get the checks in, I send off the drawing a big check to Lee, and then we wait for them to make the moulds... That is the hardest part. The wait has been as short as a few months, but lately, they've gotten swamped and the wait has been around 9 months... FYI on that. If that kind of wait is too much, there's no problem backing out. Just let me know in a PM back to me. Once I have sent off the check to Lee though, you're in with the rest of us for the long haul.....

Boolit Mold
    Another S&W forum guy checking in.
    Count me in for one, I'll keep an eye on my private messages for the whens and wheres of money sending.
    also keep me in mind if you need volunteeers for the quality control check of a few molds, it would be my pleasure to get one that was all de oiled and made ready to cast with.
    many thanks to all involved in this effort.
    Regards,
    Rich

Boolit Buddy
    I'm in for one of these.

Looks like a great boolit!

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

Count me in. I Can use one of these. Speaking of the S&W forum, that's where I came from too. I can't remember if I've ever been back (Just Kidding).
    Last edited by Down South; 09-07-2008 at 01:36 PM.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Well, I'm in for one - my first group buy. I am afraid this could be trouble: I wonder if that miracle stop smoking drug chantix will work to stop my current shooting and hunting addictions and my soon to be casting addiction???

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by jbc View Post
    Well, I'm in for one - my first group buy. I am afraid this could be trouble: I wonder if that miracle stop smoking drug chantix will work to stop my current shooting and hunting addictions and my soon to be casting addiction???
    jbc, I hate to tell you this, but it's NOT DURN LIKELY they'll ever come up with something to cure this disease!! (Of course, the govt. and tree-huggers trying to outlaw lead will put a little dent in things and make us re-think things.)

OK gang, I've PMed everyone up to jbc here with payment instructions. We're at about 43 ordered right now, so that's pretty darn good!

Tell your friends! (It always pains me to get the PMs and postings from folks who wanted just this boolit and didn't know about the group buy... I've gotten 10 on the 9mm, and 20 on the H&G68, and a few on the 230gr Govt. RN... Wish I could afford to order 20 extra of these in each order and just keep them on-hand...)

Boolit Mold
    Count me in for one also. This is my first GB.

Boolit Mold
    PM already sent
    SW forum seems to be a good conduit of new members (myself included)
    Bob

Boolit Master

ATTENTION ALL: When I sent payment instructions, I forgot to add on one of the multi-user PMs to be sure to put your Screen Name on the note somewhere. This isn't insurmountable as a problem, because I can figure out a lot of them. But, if you've already mailed your check and didn't put your screen name on the note, just send me a PM with your ZIP code in the title, and I'll match them up.

I've received checks now from:

KODB & mallard - I've sent you payment instructions. Thanks for joining in!!

Boolit Buddy
    Please send those mailing instructions and a current price

Boolit Man

MMA's 44 Keith SWC

i'd like one also !! please send me your address and info..

thanks,
    mick27
    mick jones, 08560
    mjsharps@yahoo.com

Boolit Mold
    Thanks MMA- will send out check this week.

Bob

Boolit Buddy
    I have the RCBS 250K but I can't pass this one up either. Count me in for one.
    Hunt hard, shoot straight, kill clean, apologize to no one!
    -Ralph M. Lermayer-
    Editor of Predator Xtream

Boolit Master

OK, I've got everyone updated on where to send the money. We're doing well, and getting close to 50 orders. That's pretty good, considering Catshooter just ran this one about a year and a half ago (so lots of guys already have something similar from a group buy here).

As many of you who are repeat customers know, I don't like hanging on to others' money very long. We're creeping up on 50 orders, which is always a good quantity to be at to order. SO, I'm leaning towards closing this group buy. I want to give everyone far advanced notice for some guys wanted to actually send a check around the end of the month/beginning of October. Therefore, rather than closing this, I'm going to set an end-date.

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2008 is the CLOSING DATE for this group buy.
    If you have casting buddies, gun club members, etc. that might be interested, let them know. If you're waiting on a certain time to send me a check, you know the date I'm aiming for. Anyone who has been lurking and pondering whether to take the plunge, think harder...

I think is it a smart idea to set the ending date.

It gives everybody an advance notice as to when to get their $$ in.

Richard
    Cat, the other white meat!!

Boolit Master

New list of checks received. Please note, if I've put an asterisk by your ZIP, I need you to PM me to confirm you are who I think you are...

37388 *
    76432 *

Boolit Grand Master

PM sent, Ya talked me into one .
    mold maker

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast