Load DataReloading EverythingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxRotoMetals2WidenersTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTS: Lee & Lyman molds, Oddball brass (.44 Russian, 7.62 Nagant Revolver, 9mm Ultra)

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Lee & Lyman molds, Oddball brass (.44 Russian, 7.62 Nagant Revolver, 9mm Ultra)

I need to let the following items go because I don't use them anymore. I'm happy to answer any questions but the first "I'll take ___" posted here followed by a PM trumps any "PM sent" or "I'll take it if..." type of post. I would prefer payment by a Paypal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the fee) but I will accept a USPS money order from those who don't use PayPal. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail in a SFRB or a padded envelope for a fixed fee of $7.00. For the Lee molds, I can ship up to 3 in a padded flat rate envelope with the boxes folded flat. For the other items, I will try to combine shipping if you want more than one. US sales only. Pics are below the descriptions:

1. Lyman 2-cavity 311467 mold: I bought this from a member here several years ago and haven't gotten around to using it. One of the mold halves has been marked with small marks to identify the boolit cast from each cavity. Comes with a generic non-original Lyman box with handwriting on the side Other than that, it seems to be in great shape. SOLD Reduced now $35 plus shipping

Note: For all of the Lee molds listed below, each has been used once or twice. Expect a little surface corrosion on the sprue plates and maybe a little mold release (before I learned better) in the cavities.

2. Lee 2-cavity .530 round ball $12 plus shipping

3. Lee 1-cavity .600 round ball SOLD $12 plus shipping

4. Lee 1-cavity .690 round ball SPF $12 plus shipping SPF

5. Lee 2-cavity C309-200-R (200 gr. .30 cal. with GC) BOTH SOLD $12 plus shipping each (there are 2 of them- great for casting in tandem for higher volume)

6. .44 Russian brass, 96 total pieces: 63 x new Starline, 7 x once-fired Starline, and 26 x trimmed down from old balloon-head .44 Special brass: SPF $10 plus shipping for all of them SPF

7. 7.62 Nagant Revolver (7.62 x 38R) brass, 164 total pieces: 66 x new PPU, 98 x fired and deprimed Fiocchi. SOLD $20 plus shipping

8. 9x18 Ultra brass, 206 total pieces: 120 x once-fired Geco and 86 x trimmed down from 9x19 brass. (Note: this is designed for the Walther PP Super pistol and NOT for 9x18 Makarov pistols) $15 plus shipping

Last edited by btreanor; 01-08-2018 at 11:21 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take #4 and #6. Pm on the way.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    Bump with price reduction on Lyman mold
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Man
    I'll take the #7. 7.62 Nagant Revolver (7.62 x 38R) brass, 164 total pieces: 66 x new PPU, 98 x fired and deprimed Fiocchi. $20 plus shipping
    PM to follow

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take both #5's. PM to follow.

Shelly
    "EXPERT= Ex is a has been, spurt is a drip under pressure" Unknown

Boolit Master
    I'll take the Lyman mold.
    I was a dog on a short chain.
    Now there's no chain.
    Jim Harrison

Boolit Master
    Will take #3 .600 RB PM sent

Boolit Buddy
    Other stuff sold- thread closed