RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackboxReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Load Data

Thread: Aeon Scopes

Boolit Buddy

Aeon Scopes

I attended a benchers airgun match several weeks ago to see what it was all about. it was a great time and a fella there let me shoot his rifle in the next relay. my first ever to do this. I will go back for more information and learning. the rifle I shot had a Aeon 10x40x55 scope with trajectory redical. I liked many thing about it so I thought I would buy one. as it turns out myself my son and a friend all ordered one from pyramid air. my friends came first and he had to shim up the rear ring to be able to zero. mine came next and I used all the adjustment left windage and was still 1 1/2 inches right of the bull at 25yds. next my sons was mounted and his zeroed with a very small amount of left windage left. I called pyramid air and was told to request a return on their web site. The ups site would not work to print the return label so they issued a pickup. this should happen next week. All of these scopes were mounted on Benjamin Marauder Rifles.
    I read many reviews on these scopes before ordering and found nothing but good. I am wondering if anyone else has had this kind of experience with this brand of scope . or did we just get scopes from a bad batch. Would appreciate any info or opinions.
    Thanks
    Mike

Boolit Master
    I believe that those scopes were all warranteed for use on springers, and then we found out that none of them were covered for use on springers, other than that I have no experience with them.

Boolit Master

Some air rifles have barrel droop, 20 or 30 MOA mounts help get the scope pointing at the impact zone.
    My 25 cal marauder has a 20 moa base.
    To lazy to chase arrows.
    Clodhopper

Boolit Master
    but thats not going to help shooting to the right that doc is getting (hopper)

Boolit Master

Speed reading!
    But I would look closely at the mount before sending the scope back.
    To lazy to chase arrows.
    Clodhopper

Boolit Master

Hay Little Doc, get you a set of Millet Angle Loc windage adjustable rings, problem solved.
    I have three of Aeon scopes and have had no problems with them.
    For course elevation adjustment, shim front or back ring depending on the direction you need to go.
    Glad you enjoyed shooting my FWB. Come back again soon!!!
    Calamity Jake

NRA Life Member
    SASS 15704
    Shoot straight, keepem in the ten ring.

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks Calamity Jake I will check into the rings. May be committed to the return. I will be back and will bring some others with me.

Boolit Buddy
    The replacement scope arrived. Mounted it and tried to zero. Well guess what, takes all of the left windage to find target and is still shooting right. I think they returned the scope I returned to them. Not real happy. Will call pyramid air tomorrow and see what gives.