Inline FabricationLoad DataWidenersReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Printed collator parts ?

I bought one of those (smallish, I suppose) benchtop mills some time ago. Yes, it's obviously limited in what it can handle but I've found it more than adequate for my needs. It's let me make stuff that would have been difficult to make without it. It can also function as a drill press (although I have one of those) and along with the lathe has made my life much easier!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dikman View Post
    I bought one of those (smallish, I suppose) benchtop mills some time ago. Yes, it's obviously limited in what it can handle but I've found it more than adequate for my needs. It's let me make stuff that would have been difficult to make without it. It can also function as a drill press (although I have one of those) and along with the lathe has made my life much easier!
    I spent many years running Bridgeport mills and many different lathes. Both are extremely handy and I would love to have both when I retire in a few months. However, since the wife and I will be moving to AZ it would be difficult to move a 2500lb mill and a tool room quality lathe that far. I have given the lathe purchase some thought and I believe for right now I will purchase a bench top unit with a digital readout. When we get to AZ I will be looking for a Bridgeport and a decent lathe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12