Lee PrecisionInline FabricationRepackboxTitan Reloading
WidenersLoad DataReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Titan Reloading

Titan Reloading

Just placed my very first order with Titan early this morning and have already received an email that the order is complete and has been shipped!

Titan is just about 1.25 hours from my house but I've been afraid to go there as I fear I wouldn't get out of there cheaply. Besides the state sales tax the shipping was only $7.20, I couldn't drive there and back for that price.

So not only do I feel I got good pricing on the items but I also get to support a site sponsor and two businesses within my state.

Boolit Master
    I have done business with Titan on several occasions and have always been pleased with the outcome.
    Make no mistake -- They will remember how easily you surrendered your rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohica793 View Post
    I have done business with Titan on several occasions and have always been pleased with the outcome.
    In the 1.75 years that I've been back to shooting I can't recall seeing a bad review so that has to say something!

Being overseas as I am I have found them a Godsend when it comes to buying reloading stuff! Great pricing, prompt service and they've always had everything I wanted in stock - unlike here!!!!

I have always had excellent dealings with Titan.

Boolit Master

They are second to none in my book.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master

I’ve had 6 or 7 orders placed with Titan and turn around is quick and prices are fair. First rate folks! T Ward

I recently ordered from Titan, package is on the way to my house. Their prices are good no complaints here and I'd definitely order from them again.
    "Hollow Points"-"From Those Who Care Enough To Send The Very Best"

Just checked the tracking number and it's out for delivery. WOW, don't think Jimmy John's is this fast.

Boolit Grand Master

Add me to the Titan happy customer list. I too have had an order turn around in hours, not days (or like some vendors weeks).
    My Anchor is holding fast!

Boolit Master
    I was there in September 2015. Small showroom, with an attached warehouse. I walked in, handed them my list, and it was filled. This is Lee Heaven.

From what I understand they now have a new showroom and after this quick order I may just have to plan a trip up to see it. Promise I will leave the credit card at home. Yes order arrived, complete and well packed.

Boolit Mold
    Yes, very good service and fast shipping from them. Thumbs up all the way!

Boolit Master

A great outfit to deal with. They ship lightning fast. Also, if you just need a few things and your order is a small one it doesn't seem to be a problem. I appreciate that. If I need something that Lee makes - I order it from Titan. They have expanded to carry other brands of reloading equipment, and a few components - so that's a good thing. They get an A+ from me.
    So many guns, so little time

You must pay for everything in this life - nothing is free, except for the grace of God.

"Free cheese only comes in a mousetrap"

Boolit Master
    I have had the same experience with them, fast turn around and you get what you order.

Boolit Master

Five Stars in my book. Always one of the best in pricing and very quick shipping time.

Boolit Grand Master
    My experience with them has been extraordinarily good, especially if you need parts. For example, I needed a 38 S&W expander die to help with my loading of .358 boolits in 9 MM cases, Titan had it in stock and on its way the same day. Another time, I had bought a .348 Winchester a few years back and needed to order a push through .350 sizer. From Lee, it was a custom order that would take weeks to complete. I ordered a .338 sizer die body and a 9 MM push rod and with a drill, some sand paper and a bit of elbow grease, I had what I needed in about 4 days, including the time I spent working on opening up the sizer body and polishing the push rod.

I heartily would recommend them to anyone who needs anything LEE.
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

If there was a like button on here you all would be getting a liked!

I've ridden up to Hartford on my bike and spent some cash at their store. Good folks to deal with.

I sent an E-mail question to Titan and Robin responded with-in minutes. I only have two or three orders in with them but they won't be the last. Top notch folks. Gp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast