MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxInline FabricationWideners
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Load Data

Thread: Western Bullet Company

Boolit Master

Western Bullet Company

Has anyone had any recent dealings with Western Bullet Company? I had done business with them over the years and always had really good service with them. However, I ordered some .32-20 bullets and brass back in October, still nothing. I know the check cleared, it cleared over two months ago. I have tried emailing them, no response, even emailing them a copy of the cancelled check with my email. I can't find a phone number listed for them or I would call, nothing on their website for one.
    I was wondering if anyone knew if something might be going on, I hate to think that I paid for nothing at all and won't see my money again out of it. I would hate to think I am out $50 for all this.
    Whatever cannot be remedied, must be endured.

Boolit Mold
    The number I have is 406-728-4801

Boolit Master
    Thanks, after several tries I finally got a hold of him. Apparently my order is now on the way, not bad, only a couple months later, and these were supposedly items that were in stock when I ordered them.
    Whatever cannot be remedied, must be endured.

North Central Montana; across the wide Missouri
    Jon's sense of time and timing has always been somewhat off. Not sure what time of day the sun comes up in his world but I've known him more than 20 years and that's the way he is.

Boolit Buddy
    I sent him $50 for 300 bullets plus shipping last year. I got a tracking number saying a label was created, and that's all I ever got. I sent him emails over the months and got no reply and no bullets. And he doesn't answer the phone either. My 180 days ran out with PayPal, so I have no recourse through them.
    Last edited by HenryC460; 07-06-2018 at 05:36 AM.

Boolit Buddy
    Ordered bullets from them last year. 3 months later I received the product and it was exactly what I ordered. But 3 months is a long time to wait for what I ordered. I understand that I ordered oversize boolits for caliber, but it was in their catalog. If you put in your catalog it should be ready to buy. Rant done

Moderator Emeritus

The best way to deal with Jon is by phone.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Master
    I ordered some bullets from him. The bullets I wanted was out of stock so he casted some that weekend and I got my order in a week.
    Leadmelter
    MI