Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxWideners
Load Data
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for sugery please.

Boolit Master

Prayers for sugery please.

Going in for a hip replacement (first one) this morning, and feeling a bit nervous. I don't really expect to be replacing parts at 38! Would appreciate your prayers.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for Faith,Love, Mercy, Hope,Strength, Skilled Hands of the Surgeon, Good Outcome, and Fast Recovery...Amen...
    Heal and Get Well Soon.... Dale

Boolit Master
    I pray all goes well God bless

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!

Father we lift up our brother to you this morning. Give him comfort as he prepares for this surgery. Give the doctors wisdom and guild their hands as they preform this hip replacement. Help our brother heal quickly and keep the pain to a minimum. Pour your blessings upon him and heal him. Let him rest in your arms and show him that you are God and that you love your children. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

Banned

Praying for you Brother

Moderator Emeritus

One of my best friends had a hip replacement back in July and he was on a walker for 3 day...then a cane for two weeks and now he is strong as ever. Very little pain and the surgery only took 45 minutes....I was there for it and was totally blown away by the time it took and the recovery! Good luck brother!

Father, Please be with jcren as he undergoes hip surgery. Please take any fears away and please guide the physicians and medical team that will do the surgery as well as the group that will tend him post surgery as well as therapy. All is possible through You and I know You will prevail. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Praying for you brother.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

You got em!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'll be praying , get back soon brother .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Prayers up, brother!
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Boolit Man
    I will be praying for you. Let me add, i fought hip pain for many years, finally HAD to have it done, i'm 70 now, and had it done 2 yrs ago this May. Let me tell you , its going to feel so good for you to have no pain, you will not believe it. Put it in Gods hands, and start looking forward. I was WALKING with a walker 3 hrs after getting out of surgery!! Totally amazing, no pain, little swelling in my butt, on my left side. The Dr told me he had never seen a hip with such large bone spurs, and so many of them. It is a life changing surgery, i did exactly what the Dr said, did the at home exercises, and have never had any more pain like i had before the surgery. He was going to release me the first day, but, i decided it was best for me to stay over night.

In my case, it turned out great, there is so many things i can do that i could not do before, this year i hunted with NO PAIN while walking, nothing. I am so thankful for God's healing grace, i can't begin to thank him enough. Don't worry about the surgery, put that in his hands and pray he will, and he will guide the Drs to do the right things. OH, i have my hip ball in the freezer, loll. Its mine, why not, trying to figure out what to use it for. By the way, when you get to the the therapist, do what they say, and then as time progresses push your self a little more. I did, and it was/ is well worth it. You will get out of what you put into. The harder you work on recovery the better it will be for you later on. I consider myself a good example of the before, and after of a great hip surgery. Hang in there and keep lookin up. Keep us posted on your recovery.

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers sent. My wife had one hip replaced at 43 and the other at 47. Significant progress in technology was made from her first hip to the second one.

Boolit Master

Hang in there and keep your eyes upon God, You are added to our prayer list.

may God hold you in his arms and comfort and heal you and give you a speedy recovery amen

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Praying for successful, painless, and quick recovery from the surgery.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    Praying for successful, painless, and quick recovery from the surgery.
    Amen and Amen!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master
    Prayer sent.
    jim

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord please speed jcren's recovery and relieve the pain from his surgery . Guide his doctors and rehab therapists , you know his needs Lord . He has always been faithful to seek your help for others here with prayer . Thank you Lord . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast