Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyWideners
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionLoad Data
Repackbox Reloading Everything

Thread: 5 for $1

Boolit Master

5 for $1

Academy sports has the Troy Landry "swamp people" WMR ammo on sale, 200 rds for $38 or right at 5 for a dollar. It is really CCI 40 JHP @ 1875 fps. Compared to the last couple of years that's dirt cheap, and I saw the exact same offering at Cabela's last week for $57. As it happens I went out Sunday afternoon and shot 3 types from my Savage a-22, a rifle I cussed until I smoothed things out and got it working right. This ammo all shot into a quarter at 75 yds, much better than Aquila silver eagle that had 3 failures to fire out of 30 and the Hornandy 30 gr hot stuff. Went back and bought 3 more yesterday. Cheaper than I've seen the regular branded Cci ammo. I know, you gotta love a 22 Mag - or not. I do. BTW has anybody tried the 25 rd secondary market mags for that rifle?
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Thanks for this info Tamer. I will hunt that down. I have some of the Landry 22lr and it is very good. Have not bared down to see what the grouping will do but I will as soon as this crazy weather breaks.

Roy
    Hooker53

CCI is the rim fire ammo I judge all the other brands by. All my family's .22's love it. I blast the other brands away plinking but save the CCI for the FOR REAL.