Titan ReloadingWidenersLee PrecisionReloading Everything
PBcastcoInline FabricationRotoMetals2Load Data
Repackbox MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How is This For A Score?

Boolit Master
    Whenever I see these scores, or things like a sailboat keel, I can’t decide if it’s a score or a curse. Just processing a couple barrels of range brass quickly went from “yeah score” to “maybe I just toss these last few buckets.”

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by JimB.. View Post
    Whenever I see these scores, or things like a sailboat keel, I can’t decide if it’s a score or a curse. Just processing a couple barrels of range brass quickly went from “yeah score” to “maybe I just toss these last few buckets.”
    Ain't that the truth! A few times I've posted something like "big score=big job". It didn't bother me when I was younger but a long day or two of smelting wears me out now! My process and set-up have evolved to the point that its about as user friendly as possible. A minimum of bending and stooping and economy of motion. Lots of ingot molds, good lay down area, ect. But its still work! But I ain't tossing any out!

The indoor range scrap I've been getting weighs about 110 Lbs per 5 gallon pail. So 45 gallons would be about 5,000 lbs.
    You may get it for free but you won't get it home for free! Let us know how it goes.

Boolit Master
    cscott in case you missed it there are 6 of them at 45gals

Boolit Buddy

im sure somewhere there is a law against making a score like that ..
    I like 1911's and Wheel Guns , Wood Stocks and Blue Metal , Dislike Black on Black and Magazines on Rifles whats this country coming to.
    Amateur Radio Station -KB5SMG- since 1994 Call sign change as of 8-15-17 WB5MG *** My Station now consist of a new * Icom 7300 * along with a new * Ameritron AL-80B Amp * and various other goodies. * Alinco DX70T * HF radio in my truck I can Be emailed at rockinpmanager@gmail.com

Boolit Master
    Wonder how he is moving all that weight? I would be selling some to recoup the propane or other expense of transporting it all
    I'm a Red Cross blood donor- are you? Make an appointment to donate today http://www.redcrossblood.org/make-donation
    http://www.redcrossblood.org/

FOR Disaster Relief DONATIONS-
    http://http://www.redcross.org/charitable-donations

Boolit Grand Master

Hoping gdkmedic will come back! Looking forward to hearing more about this. Such as what it weighed, how he loaded and hauled it and how he melted it. I have my own methods but really like to hear about others methods.

Boolit Master
    Dang, I thought I did good.

Boolit Grand Master

Thats a nice haul! Every good score does not have to be measured in tons! Looks like a lot of soft lead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12