Load DataLee PrecisionRepackboxWideners
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2

Thread: VS - Free Swage Press! BTSniper 22 cal package!

Vendor Sponsor

VS - Free Swage Press! BTSniper 22 cal package!

Here is a great offer to anyone that has ever wanted to make their own 22 cal bullets from free 22lr brass. Sure the shelves might be full of bullets right now but it never hurts to prepare for tomorrow, making your own bullets will take your reloading and shooting to the next level. Experience the freedom from those that have and will attempt to regulate us. Experience the limitless possibility of making and shooting your own home made bullets from free materials.

I have here a complete package offer of my Black Nitride processed premium BTSniper 22 cal dies. I am also including for free a nearly new RCBS press all set up to make these bullets with. This is an extra press of mine I never used for swaging and barely used at all for reloading. The lucky customer that purchases this complete package will be getting a "turn key" set up and operation. Everything will be set up by me before shipped to make the learning process as easy as possible to achieve perfect results. All the lock rings of the dies will be set to their optimum location for perfect results, all one has to do is install the proper die with proper base punch in the press and they are good to go! I guarantee it!

Cost is $1395 plus $30 S&H. This is $100 less then my regular price plus a free $100 RCBS press all set to go and ready to sell now! I don't get to sell my dies that often all set and ready to go, especially with a free press so if your ready now is a good time to get a great set of dies at a great price.

I am happy to accept paypal (friends and family to avoid fee), money order, check, or credit card over the phone.

Paypal address is BT_Sniper@hotmail.com

This die set will make any weight 22 cal bullet you wish from 35 grains to 80 grains from nothing more then free scrap brass and a bit of lead. It has a perfect 6s ogive that matches the Sierra 52 grain Match king profile and will shoot well out of any gun, semi auto or bolt. The meplat (nose) is a nice small and tight .062 in diameter for excellent BC potential. The accuracy myself and my customers get from these bullets is every bit as good as what commercial bullets can do but..... the explosive results on varmints in second to none!

The complete package will include

Press all set to go!
    Derim die to make 22 cal jackets
    Core Swage die to bleed cores all to exacting weights
    Core seat die
    Point form die
    11 cavity core mold (Lee 6 cavity handles required as I ran out)
    Auto Eject System to mount to press
    1/2oz. tin of swage lube
    Control bullet for easy set up (not really necessary as I will pre set all the dies but does come in handy is settings of lock rings are moved)
    Samples of each step of the process
    Stuck bullet removal tools (just in case but shouldn't be needed)
    Complete instruction manual
    And my complete support to help at any step of the process.

all you need is...

Lead pot to melt scrap lead.
    Lee 6 cavity mold handles.
    Scrap free lead
    Scrap free 22lr brass

That's it!

Feel free to do a bit of research in the swage forum, maybe many of you have already but you will find plenty of reviews of my work, these dies here represent several years of refinement and precision to offer the best quality set of dies I have to offer. They come with a 30 day money back guarantee, if your not happy with the product simply send it back for refund minus shipping. Product also comes with life time guarantee against manufacture defects, if anything breaks or comes apart I'll fix or replace it (does not cover abuse or neglect).

Here are some pics!

5 shots!

Feel free to let me know any questions you may have and I'll always be happy to help.

Good shooting and swage on!

Brian Thurner
    PO BOX 1783
    Hood River, OR.

Paypal address is BT_Sniper@Hotmail.com

BTSNIPER llc.
    541-436-0495
    Last edited by BT Sniper; 01-03-2018 at 06:50 AM.
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Back in stock with new low price!
    Click link below!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Star-Crimp-Die

also check in and say hello on my new face book page!
    https://www.facebook.com/BTSniper-153949954674572/

Vendor Sponsor

Sold!
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Dang!!!
    Aim low boys, there ridin shetlands

Vendor Sponsor

It was a pretty good deal, I figured it wouldn't last long but I do have plenty more 22 cal dies to offer, simply send me a PM for more details if anyone is interested.

Brian
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!