RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingGraf & SonsLee Precision
StainLess Steel MediaMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationADvertise here

Thread: Have to see what shot show has this year

Have to see what shot show has this year

Another low cost pcp .Marvin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrVEoIMTawg

Wow, new ones are coming out left and right lately. Good times to be into air gunning.

That looks like quite the bunny rifle there
    The only thing we are afraid of is our own abilities once you get to the point where you don't care about your abilities they become limitless

Boolit Master

That is a neat little air gun, after purchasing a Benjamin wildfire last summer for a nice price, my next air gun purchase will focus on quality.
    I still like the air arms T200, CMP sporter rifle, at 525 bucks plus another 130 for a magazine kit almost three times the price of this little rifle.
    Comes with good iron sights, air transfer port adjustable form 525 fps to 800fps, two stage adjustable match trigger.
    And a heck of a lot less likely to be left leaning in the corner collecting dust.
    To lazy to chase arrows.
    Clodhopper

Boolit Master
    I'm hoping to see the single pump pneumatic I mentioned awhile back go into production.
    Its said to give near 3000 PSI with a single stroke of the dual pump arms. A 1X16 inch column of air compressed into a space as thin as a coin.
    Pumping effort seems to be very light considering. Excellent leverage at work. Power level with heavy weight .22 pellets moving near 600 FPS is about 19 FTLB.

The arrangement of the dual pump arms, one on each side of the fore end, reminds me of the early Cricket or Grasshopper type Crosman or Benjamin pump up air pistols.

Talked with Mike at Flying Dragon . He has a proto type of the Xisico Sentry deluxe . That will probable show up . Longer air tube and barrel . A moderator that really works and a little more power . He said . The ones he has have fill probes not fosters and a gauge on the tube end . But both of these will be dropped and a foster and gauge mounted on the lower part of the tube will be on the production rifles .Marvin

Saw this one posted on the Yellow from Crosman .Marvin
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/10...ynthetic-stock