MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataLee PrecisionRepackbox
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingWidenersTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2

Thread: WTS: .22 WMR bullets, 124 gr. 9mm XTP bullets, & misc. .45 ACP jacketed bullets

Boolit Buddy

WTS: .22 WMR bullets, 124 gr. 9mm XTP bullets, & misc. .45 ACP jacketed bullets

I need to let the following items go because I don't use them anymore. I'm happy to answer any questions but the first "I'll take ___" posted here followed by a PM trumps any "PM sent" or "I'll take it if..." type of post. I would prefer payment by a Paypal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the fee) but I will accept a USPS money order from those who don't use PayPal. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. US sales only. Pics are below the descriptions:

1. 745 x .22 WMR bullets: These are hard to find! I bought these on this forum years ago with a specific project in mind that I never got around to. There are 575 x 37 gr. JHPs and 170 x 38 gr. FMJ. I measured a few of both bullet types with my calipers and they are right at 0.224” in diameter. SPF $75 shipped for all of them SPF.

2. 283 x 124 gr. 9mm Hornady XTP bullets: These are older bullets and may have a little tarnishing of the jacket and oxidation of the exposed lead in the hollow point, but should perform just fine. SPF $35 shipped for all of them SPF.

3. 191 x 230 gr. .45 ACP bullets: There are 114 x 230 gr. FMJ (unknown manufacturer), 19 x 230 gr. (unknown manufacturer and probably pulled), and a partial box of 58 Norma 230 gr. HP bullets. SPF $25 shipped for all of them SPF

Last edited by btreanor; 01-02-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take the 22mag bullets.

Boolit Man
    I'll take the 9mm xtp. Pm to follow.

"2. 283 x 124 gr. 9mm Hornady XTP bullets: These are older bullets and may have a little tarnishing of the jacket and oxidation of the exposed lead in the hollow point, but should perform just fine. $35 shipped for all of them."

I'll take these - send me details of how you would like your money.
    Thanks.