Load DataTitan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingRepackboxInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Lee Precision

Thread: WTT: Colt Single Action Army 45colt/45acp

Boolit Master

WTT: Colt Single Action Army 45colt/45acp

I have a 2007 Colt SAA from the custom shop. It is 7.5 inch blued. It also has a factory fitted 45acp cylinder. I was the first person to pull the trigger on this gun. I have the Colt blue box plus the white outer sleeve and all paperwork.
    I also have the brass from the first round I fired from the gun. It has had a diet of 7.3 grains of unique under 255gr LRN it's entire life.

I would only like to trade this for a target rifle that I can accommodate a J. Unertl target style scope. I am hoping to find something for long range shooting like a pre 64 model 70 bull gun, but would also be interested in a really nice Winchester 52 or something else made by craftsmen. I love unique and interesting guns with a place in history, so please don't be afraid to send offers.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171230_164244.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	210720Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171230_164256.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	210721Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171230_164311.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	210722

I may have some rifles that would fit the bill on this trade. I'll send a PM.
    Semper Fi

Boolit Master
    I have to hit the hay for the evening. I have replied to all PMs, and will check back tomorrow. Happy New Year everyone. I can't believe another year ticked away. They do seem to be getting shorter.

Boolit Master
    Birch, attached is a picture of the Remington .22 cal model 37. It has an adj butt plate as well as a hooked butt plate and a palm rest. The front sight is a Redfield Olympic.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

5. 01-01-2018, 05:31 PM
    Reason
    Not a discussion thread

What approximate value would you put on this pistol? I have a very nice model 52 that I am considering selling. It already has a Unertl target scope on it, but I could remove it if I need to.

Thanks,
    Bo

Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    I have a 2007 Colt SAA from the custom shop. It is 7.5 inch blued. It also has a factory fitted 45acp cylinder. I was the first person to pull the trigger on this gun. I have the Colt blue box plus the white outer sleeve and all paperwork.
    I also have the brass from the first round I fired from the gun. It has had a diet of 7.3 grains of unique under 255gr LRN it's entire life.

I would only like to trade this for a target rifle that I can accommodate a J. Unertl target style scope. I am hoping to find something for long range shooting like a pre 64 model 70 bull gun, but would also be interested in a really nice Winchester 52 or something else made by craftsmen. I love unique and interesting guns with a place in history, so please don't be afraid to send offers.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171230_164244.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	210720Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171230_164256.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	210721Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171230_164311.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	210722
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not"
    Thomas Jefferson