Lee PrecisionWidenersTitan ReloadingLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2RepackboxSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything

Thread: Me giving Glory and Thanks To Jesus

Boolit Master

Me giving Glory and Thanks To Jesus

So after another 5 day stint in the hospital and losing about a 1/3 of his body weight and being treated for 2 different conditions that he Doesn't have my brother may have turned the corner on his own healing,especially the mental/spiritual aspect!!!!!!
    With an army praying for him and and one acupuncture technician whom I think was Gods instrument the depression has left,the pain subsided,the digestion working,the mind clear the cheeks rosy the eyes Bright!!!! The smile genuine and the jokes quick!!!
    So modern medicine has ruled out about 20 things it's not,nothing as to what it is /was that was afflicting him so badly. The acupuncture doctor is a Chinese Christian whom escaped the bamboo curtain with nothing but his family and a Bible. Whether or not acupuncture itself helped with I know it does,the man whom without knowing my brother said "first thing we have to do is treat this depression and lift this blackness off of you before anything else will work".
    We prayed for healing we prayed for my brother to be strong and God sent us an instrument;we just have to be smart enough to listen as going to that clinic was a last ditch effort on our part and he only went because of our fathers urging!!

Thank you Jesus !

Thanks to all my family !
    Thanks to my castboolit family!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'm really glad he is better ! Praying for a quick recovery and better times ahead . Thank you for this great news .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Praise the Lord for His grace and mercy!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master
    Glad to hear your brother is doing better. Prayer works!

God works in mysterious ways. Thank you Jesus. Prayers continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

nagantguy, It does sound like your brother has in deed turned the corner ... attitude and prayer and good doctors have combined to raise your brother from sickness to a bright path of healing.... like you siad...."Thank you Jesus!" is the basis for his improvement in mind and body...AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Good news is good to hear. Praise the LORD!

Boolit Master

Sure can't deny the Lord had His hand in this!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master

Still holding you all up in prayer, Praise God for what great things He has done.