RotoMetals2Inline FabricationWidenersTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Reloading Everything Load Data

Thread: WTB: 9.4 Dutch Revolver Dies

WTB: 9.4 Dutch Revolver Dies

Does anyone have a set of 9.4 Dutch Revolver dies that they would like to sell? Never hurts to ask!

Boolit Master
    If no member turns up, I have heard CH4D well spoken of for these. Perhaps even more significantly, in my experience with other calibres they will answer questions very patiently, often with drawings. This cartridge comes with vaguer dimensions and a greater profusion of names than almost any other. The 9.4KNIL Dutch East Indies revolver, for example (or quite different and to my view less charming design) is often listed as taking a special cartridge. But in that and a small old-model private-purchase revolver which I have, only very close cartridge dimensions would impede interchangeability. I'd measure a chamber cast, and consult CH4D.

http://www.ch4d.com/

That is the route I will probably take. I’m picking up a KNIL version today and look forward to trying to shoot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistics in Scotland View Post
    If no member turns up, I have heard CH4D well spoken of for these. Perhaps even more significantly, in my experience with other calibres they will answer questions very patiently, often with drawings. This cartridge comes with vaguer dimensions and a greater profusion of names than almost any other. The 9.4KNIL Dutch East Indies revolver, for example (or quite different and to my view less charming design) is often listed as taking a special cartridge. But in that and a small old-model private-purchase revolver which I have, only very close cartridge dimensions would impede interchangeability. I'd measure a chamber cast, and consult CH4D.

http://www.ch4d.com/