Titan ReloadingStainLess Steel MediaGraf & SonsRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline FabricationADvertise here

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: New Ruger 9mm Carbine

Quote Originally Posted by NoZombies View Post
    Agreed. But Mine's uglier I need to move the sight back on mine and replace the scope with the peep sight a friend gave me...

What can I say? I got a good price on it...

Was that a stage prop from the 80's band Poison?
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, .30 WCF, .45-70 Gov't.

Any idea when these will become available?

Boolit Master

they sell it as a legal length rifle too. there are also companys making extended buffer tubes that make the arm brace as comfortable as a standard stock. I'm in the process of accumulating parts to put together a 5.56 right now. Ive got an lower reciver, parts kit and an extended tube. I own a 223 suppressor and putting it on a 16 inch gun makes it a bit unhandy. I will use a arm brace and a 10.5 inch barrel. Ive got a cmmg 9mm with a 16 inch barrel and its a great gun but if I was going to do it again today I would go with an arm brace and a shorter barrel. You don't need a 16 inch barrel with a 9mm to get top velocity so why drag around the extra length and weight. A 7.5-10.5 inch barrel would make a much more handy gun. PSA even sells a 6 inch ar15 9mm barreled upper. Bit short for me but it would make a great little truck gun. to me for a 9mm its a no brainer. I just wish they do some .40s!
    Quote Originally Posted by FergusonTO35 View Post
    It's a matter of personal taste. I see absolutely nothing appealing about the PSA other than it goes bang. You are also stuck with an arm brace unless you spend more money to SBR it or put a 16" barrel on.
    Soldier of God, sixgun junky, Retired electrical lineman. My office was a 100 feet in the air, closer to God the better

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567