PBcastcoInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLoad Data
Wideners Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is The T/C Compass MOA Guarantee True? I found Out Today With A 6.5 Creed and 30-06

Quote Originally Posted by parson48 View Post
    Just curious as to whether or not anyone has received their rebate on the Compass yet? I couldn't do mine online- mailed it in on 11/20; haven't received it yet.

My Compass is a .308. Was able to take 3 deer with it, one at well over 200 yards. Long shot for Indiana.
    Did you get an error that your serial number couldn't be found? That's what happened to me. Extremely irritating.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by parson48 View Post
    Just curious as to whether or not anyone has received their rebate on the Compass yet? I couldn't do mine online- mailed it in on 11/20; haven't received it yet.

My Compass is a .308. Was able to take 3 deer with it, one at well over 200 yards. Long shot for Indiana.
    I just received my rebate today.
    Don't recall when I submitted mine, but I mailed it in.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 308Jeff View Post
    Did you get an error that your serial number couldn't be found? That's what happened to me. Extremely irritating.
    Yes I did. Said I had to call a customer service rep for help. Called. All the guy said was I had to mail it in, something about not being able to update their serial number list. I mailed it in late Dec (I seem to only find out about these rebates near the end of the offer!). Haven't heard anything and don't even know if they got it.

Trigger is heavy on mine as well. Haven't tried to adjust it yet. Shot a few 1/2" groups at 50yds, so I'm impressed with the $200, or so, rifle.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by 308Jeff View Post
    Yes, I did get that error message, but on a better note- my rebate arrived in today's mail.

$254 with a $75 rebate for a moa rifle is a pretty good deal! I'm well pleased.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12