Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2RepackboxTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionWidenersReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data

Thread: The offer of salvation

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

The offer of salvation

I posted this in a different thread in the pit . It may seem threating to some but it is not . It is the truth .

Without GOD , without the precious blood of Jesus Christ that was spilled to give the offer of salvation this life here is a dead end road . Many think they can just live a 'good' life and go to heaven ...FALSE ! Salvation requires the commitment of faith .

Ephesians 2;8-9

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
    Not of works, lest any man should boast.

You can NOT work your way to heaven by your works (yourself) ! By your having FAITH in GOD ..through his grace he offers eternal salvation . Without faith you will feed the lake of fire because he will have never known you .

Matthew 7;21-23

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

I have so many tell me they try to live a good life and be moral , that they are not 'bad' people thinking GOD will spare them at judgement . It's all about FAITH and COMMITMENT .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

I hear all the time that "I am as good as so and so and them hypocrites in church", I always say " I did'nt hear you say you were as good as Jesus". Without Christ the road ends in eternal destruction. Thanks Charlie, Amen.

Amen.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?"

So it is with us. it is not hard to see those who toil for the Lord. And separate them from those who only pay lip service.

John 15 New International Version (NIV)
    The Vine and the Branches

15 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me."

You can not separate yourself from the vine and expect to be saved.
    He states plainly that every branch that does not bear fruit will be cut off.

Sometimes I think those with truly strong faiths have lives that are difficult and complicated. Because he prunes us until we burst forth with huge arrays of flowers that will bear fruit.
    I do not remember reading where he said it would be easy. But he did say his yoke was easy, and his burden light. So I know he has a care for us and what we can stand.