WidenersLoad DataTitan ReloadingRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything

Thread: Case feeder choices

Boolit Man

Case feeder choices

Has anyone tried the budget reloader case feeders? They make one for the Dillon650, RCBS GREEN MACHINE, Star and a universal model.
    I have added a Hulme case feeder on my Dillon 550b. Worms great including .308. But now i would like to add an electric case feed to it.
    Thanks Mike

Boolit Bub
    Following this, I can tell the Hornady case feeder isn't worth it. The plastic heats up from the motor and gets warped allowing to much space between the case plate and the bottom of the hopper.

Quote Originally Posted by phidelt208 View Post
    Following this, I can tell the Hornady case feeder isn't worth it. The plastic heats up from the motor and gets warped allowing to much space between the case plate and the bottom of the hopper.
    I've not experienced this. Is this your own personal observation and/or are there discussions about this issue out there that you can supply? Curious if this is something I should be concerned about. I've just recently run 1500 45acp cases through mine in a batch depriming operation. I've done this at least 5 times in the least 6 months and I've not had any issues. I've also done several 3000+ round reloading sessions last year without any issues. Maybe you are getting cases hung up and it's binding? My experience has been favorable.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by phidelt208 View Post
    Please show evidence of this. Or is this another internet legend?