Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
RepackboxLee PrecisionLoad DataInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2

Thread: CCI #11's- Attention Wal-Mart shoppers

Boolit Master

CCI #11's- Attention Wal-Mart shoppers

Hopefully last suicide run of the season today for the "Boss", I swung through area to see what Muzzle stuff left and reduced and scored!!!! Only eight packs but at $2.50 each I figured they should come with me, a fellow may want to stroll his if in area.
    Last edited by Gtek; 12-23-2017 at 05:56 PM.

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    Congrats! Our WalMart stopped selling guns and powders right after that stupid Sheryl Crow song years ago.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Boolit Grand Master

Ours started selling guns again but none in town sell anything ML. Maybe some day because some actually have a small selection or reloading supplies now.
    Aim small, miss small!

Boolit Mold
    Good find! I recently found CCI # 11 caps on sale at Scheel's for $3.99 each and jumped on several hundred of them. At $2.50 a tin, I would have picked up at least $20 worth.

Boolit Master

In the Heart of N Alabama smack dab along Tornado Alley.
    From our 2 Walmart Stores I wound up with 6 cans of #11s at $2.50ea. I was hoping to score a couple powder measures and flasks, but those had already sold out, maybe next year.
    Democracy is two wolves and a
    lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting
    the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Buddy
    So what kind of flasks are you looking for? I got a few laying around in the garage along with
    a bunch of nipples for muzzle loading guns. And I make powder measures and short starters.
    Used to sell at the blackpowder shoots till I got too old. But still have a lot of leftovers.

Boolit Master

In the Heart of N Alabama smack dab along Tornado Alley.
    Quote Originally Posted by webfoot10 View Post
    So what kind of flasks are you looking for? I got a few laying around in the garage along with
    a bunch of nipples for muzzle loading guns. And I make powder measures and short starters.
    Used to sell at the blackpowder shoots till I got too old. But still have a lot of leftovers.
    I think it's the CVA brand that Walmart sells. I saw on another board that they were being cleared out at something like $3.50ea for the Flasks. I was going to buy a couple to go in my BP shooting boxes as I have one for each caliber. Same thing with the measures. Our stores here didn't have any at all in stock. If I remember right the Flasks sell for around $12.50ea. I don't remember about the measures.
    Democracy is two wolves and a
    lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting
    the vote. - Benjamin Franklin