Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingWidenersLee Precision
Snyders JerkyRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Load Data Inline Fabrication

Thread: For thought and meditation

Boolit Master

For thought and meditation

God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ… GALATIANS 6:14
    The gospel of Jesus Christ always forces a decision of our will. Have I accepted God’s verdict on sin as judged on the Cross of Christ? Do I have even the slightest interest in the death of Jesus? Do I want to be identified with His death— to be completely dead to all interest in sin, worldliness, and self? Do I long to be so closely identified with Jesus that I am of no value for anything except Him and His purposes? The great privilege of discipleship is that I can commit myself under the banner of His Cross, and that means death to sin. You must get alone with Jesus and either decide to tell Him that you do not want sin to die out in you, or that at any cost you want to be identified with His death. When you act in confident faith in what our Lord did on the cross, a supernatural identification with His death takes place immediately. And you will come to know through a higher knowledge that your old life was “crucified with Him” (Romans 6:6). The proof that your old life is dead, having been “crucified with Christ” (Galatians 2:20), is the amazing ease with which the life of God in you now enables you to obey the voice of Jesus Christ.
    Every once in a while our Lord gives us a glimpse of what we would be like if it were not for Him. This is a confirmation of what He said— “…without Me you can do nothing” (John 15:5). That is why the underlying foundation of Christianity is personal, passionate devotion to the Lord Jesus. We mistake the joy of our first introduction into God’s kingdom as His purpose for getting us there. Yet God’s purpose in getting us into His kingdom is that we may realize all that identification with Jesus Christ means.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Moderator Emeritus

"... the underlying foundation of Christianity is personal, passionate devotion to the Lord Jesus" The reward for the passionate devotion to the Lord Jesus is to be with him when we are done with this wicked old world....plus can you image how bad our lives would be if we didnt place our faith in the Holy Trinity!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Without GOD , without the precious blood of Jesus Christ that was spilled to give the offer of salvation this life here is a dead end road . Many think they can just live a 'good' life and go to heaven ...FALSE ! Salvation requires the commitment of faith .

Ephesians 2;8-9

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
    Not of works, lest any man should boast.

You can NOT work your way to heaven by your works (yourself) ! By your having FAITH in GOD ..through his grace he offers eternal salvation . Without faith you will feed the lake of fire because he will have never known you .

Matthew 7;21-23

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

I have so many tell me they try to live a good life and be moral , that they are not 'bad' people thinking GOD will spare them at judgement . It's all about FAITH and COMMITMENT .
    No turning back , No turning back !