Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trouble With Gun Broker

Boolit Grand Master
    Like geezer said its the seller thats a piece of **** not Gun Broker
    I have bought and sold there numerous times never a problem
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Banned
    I finally got an actual letter to fill out and sign from Gun Broker. Still haven't seen any money. Maybe by next Christmas!!

Boolit Master

ive known a few people that have been bent over by gunbroker and never got any kind of acceptable closure. hopefully it works out for you.

Banned
    Just last wek I received an e-mail from Gun Broker stating that I would receive a check in the next 7 to 10 days. Still holding my breath!! Never a call, nothing but email, guess that is how companies do business these days. I prefer the old days when a man's word was his honor!! WAITING. WILL LET YOU KNOW AFTER I CASH THE CHECK!!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by donald duck View Post
    I prefer the old days when a man's word was his honor!!
    I don't think you could buy stuff over the internet back then, whenever that was.
    NRA Endowment Member

Armed people don't march into gas chambers.

Banned
    Today is Feb. 12, 2018 and I have $131.88 Cash in my hand from Gun Broker. I am out $100.00 from the crook in Rochester, MN I returned the merchandise and he had said he would refund my $231.88. He said I damaged the merchandise, a big dishonest statement, and kept all my payment. Gun Broker took around nine months to act. This is unacceptable. I may sell something on GB, but will never purchase another item through them. Thanks to all of you who commented!! Don Worley

Moderator Emeritus

We have forum members near there... maybe one can pay a visit for you... I would but that is a 300 mile round trip...

Boolit Buddy
    WOW!
    No problems here with GB either.

Like others said that'sthe seller not GB.
    Stick to the known sellers with great feedback

I like the items Bowman sells and just had a order from him show up yesterday.
    Paid with a money order and they must have had it ready to go as it showed up the same week from Fla to Pa.

Sure hope it doesn't take 3 months for you to get resolved.....
    YIKES!

Rich

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryB View Post
    We have forum members near there... maybe one can pay a visit for you... I would but that is a 300 mile round trip...
    45 miles for me, one way. If nothing else, I would like to know the name.
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Vendor Sponsor

Be Careful of naming in public

Send pms instead
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Moderator Emeritus

To my thought, it's not GunBroker -- just the person exploiting them -- as well as robbing from you. Some years back my older son sold a guitar on eBay, and buyer demanded his money back due to his claim of guitar being mis-represented. We returned the money... and guess what? The guitar returned to us was the same make and model, but definitely NOT the instrument we sold. (In addition to many cosmetic breaks, the connector plate on guitar son had and sold was gold aluminum; the one "returned" -- in addition to not functioning -- had a silver plate). Bottom line? That was a four hundred plus dollar education . We did not include photo of serial number, etc. in listed description. Auction folks said it was OUR fault. I feel badly for you, and hope you get resolution vis your barrel, etc., but -- again -- to my way of thinking there's not a lawn in the world which doesn't have some weeds. Kind of like a reverse lottery...perhaps your seller was one of those (albeit few) weeds.
    BEST!
    geo

I stopped dealing with GB about 2 years ago & will never deal with them again. I don't have time for their games like listing a starting bid far below the seller's bottom line. I guess that is legal but I legally don't have to deal with them. I have a simple policy, I support people that treat me right & don't deal with the rest.

Tried to join Gunbroker. Typed in the required credit card info. They charged and received $1 for this from my account. then I tried to log on after Gunbroker sent a msg stating that everything is good to go. Couldn't log on because now they want a bank checking account number since my credit card (Visa) has a chip in it. No way in hell that I am putting my checking account number out there on the computer. Midway and amazon have no problems with my credit card. By the way Pay Pal is the same way as Gunbroker.
    Da Okie/ Now known as Vearl

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by vrh View Post
    Tried to join Gunbroker. Typed in the required credit card info. They charged and received $1 for this from my account. then I tried to log on after Gunbroker sent a msg stating that everything is good to go. Couldn't log on because now they want a bank checking account number since my credit card (Visa) has a chip in it. No way in hell that I am putting my checking account number out there on the computer. Midway and amazon have no problems with my credit card. By the way Pay Pal is the same way as Gunbroker.
    Definitely agree on that. NEVER give someone you don't know your checking account info. If they insist and you have to do business with them open a small savings account and give them that information. They probably won't know the difference and you can just transfer the extra money in as needed. Learned that because of a certain home medical equipment supplier.

Boolit Grand Master
    gun broker used to be good a long time ago.
    I stopped using them when they changed owners.

Boolit Master

Kinda glad lots of fellows aren't using GB any longer; gives me a better chance of buy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12