Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataInline FabricationRepackboxTitan Reloading
Wideners Snyders Jerky

Thread: P320 Conversion Kits

Boolit Man

P320 Conversion Kits

I'm interested in getting Sig P320 compact in 9mm, and one of the things I like is the idea of the conversion kits. I get shoot an entirely different caliber without having to go through the entire BS the state of NJ requires to purchase a separate gun. However, it doesn't seem the conversion kits are available anywhere. Does anyone know the reason why? Is it because the voluntary recall, or the Army deal, or did they just stop making them? Anyone know if they plan to start making them available again?

Boolit Master
    I found them on the Sig site.
    Is this what you're looking for?
    https://www.sigsauer.com/store/calib...10-rounds.html

I have a Tanfoglio Witness, imported by EAA. It was ordered in 10mm, and I have conversions for it to .22 LR, 9mm Luger, .40 S&W, and .38 Super. I am still looking for a .45 ACP conversion for it. It works very well, and I would highly recommend the product line!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

I would think that Sig is pushing pretty hard on the Army contract, as it is worth $580 million.

With that much money they will be able to develop many new things and set up other facilities to make other stuff like conversion kits as well.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

At the Big SAR gunshow in Phoenix at beginning of this month there was a vender there with a stack of them - I don't remember much beyond seeing 9mm and 40S&W in small, medium and large sizes - So they are out there but I agree with Randy that the production lines are probably churning out US Army product for now.
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Boolit Master
    I happen to own P-320 RX Compact and would highly recommend any of the numerous versions. Very nice DAO trigger. Digests any of my cast 9 mm loadings. Wifey really likes it, too. That being said, for the price of the conversion, I would just throw in another couple of hundred and get an entire gun. Of course, I live in a gun friendly state and can lay my money down and walk away with my new purchase. BTW, on Sig's conversion kit page, there is a box to put your zip code into see if your state allows the purchase of the units.

Winelover

Quote Originally Posted by winelover View Post
    BTW, on Sig's conversion kit page, there is a box to put your zip code into see if your state allows the purchase of the units. Winelover
    I don't believe I would be asking permission on that one. I doubt they'd ever find out. YMMV

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com